Chapter 2: Meeting

In the woods they are waiting for the Weasley family's. Cedric is going to climb the tree to see if they are near to them with Sandra following him.

"Sandra, don't follow me. What if you fall?" Sandra ignore the warning from Cedric and keep following him.

"They almost here, father!" Cedric scream over his father who is standing under the tree.

Less than 3 minutes, the Weasley family's appeared followed by Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.

"Hello, my friend! Sorry that we're late. The children was so hard to wake up early morning."

"That's okay. I'm understand it."

While Mr Weasley and Mr Diggory shakes their hand, Cedric was jump to the ground from the tree and give shake his hand with Mr. Weasley.

"The handsome boy must be your son, Cedric Diggory?"

"Yes, sir."

"Ooooohhh.. Watch out!" Sandra is falling down from the tree but Cedric catch Sandra before her face falling to the ground.

"Oh my, that was so closed! Don't you think Cedric?"

Cedric face was so afraid and mad to his sister but like always Sandra know how to take Cedric heart. So, she kiss her brother on his cheek. Cedric face turn red as he is looking to his sister but there is no sight that he was angry but there was a worried face.

"Don't tell me that I don't warn you about that. What if I'm not here?"

Sandra just rolled her eyes and smile without innocent. She hug her brother and tell "I'm sorry to make you worry."

"This must be your daughter, Sandra Diggory?"

"Yes, uncle Weasley! Don't you remember me?" Sandra hugging Mr Weasley.

"How could I forget about you dear? It just you growing up so fast! You look so beautiful." Sandra smile as her eyes looking to everyone behind Mr Weasley searching for someone. Mr Weasley smile because he know who is the one Sandra search for.

"Well, Charlie is not here by the way. He is busy with dragon thing. You know.." Sandra smile shyly when Mr Weasley caught her. "It's written on my face, right?" She nodded.

Ron just rolled his eyes while Hermione and Ginny whisper each other about Cedric and his sister.

"I never know that Cedric have a sister", say Hermione to Ginny. "Well, he have. Actually, Cedric also have a twin you know but his twin, Edward has gone about 3 years ago." Ginny explain to Hermione.

"A twin? It's real? Wow! That's unexpected." Ginny rolled her eyes and grab Hermione arms to keep walking.

"Come on children, we're almost there!", Mr Weasly shout as giving a direction.

"You must be Harry Potter!" Mr Diggory was excited to meet Harry while Sandra looking at Harry talking to her father behind her back.

They arrive to portkey where it will bring them to the Quitditch World Cup. While the times is coming and everyone touch that obsolete boots everything around them spinning fast. In that time Mr Weasley tell them to let it go while Cedric was ready to hold his sister.

"Let it go, children," Mr Weasley shout.

"What????", Hermione voice was confusing.

"Let it go!" Mr Weasley said it again.

That moment, what they feel is the pain falling to the ground. While they try to stand up with the pain they feel, they see Mr Weasley, Mr Diggory, Cedric and Sandra was like walking on the sky to them. Cedric help Harry to stand up after he stand to the ground perfectly with his sister.