Chapter 8 : Yule Ball

Sandra was on her way to find Cedric and Victor. It's been a week she doesn't meet them since the first task. The news about Yule Ball spread around the castle and people now talking about it. She smile amusement seeing girls chatting and laughing and worried about what should they wear for the Yule Ball.

"Well, I am so excited to know who will ask me to the Yule Ball." A young blond girl almost screamed enthusiastic with her friends.

"Well, My mom have bought me a beautiful dress. I can't wait to wear and show it to everyone." Another girl telling their friend louder almost make everyone hear her. Sandra rolled her eyes annoying with them.

She is now going to library to find if she is lucky to find Victor in there. This lately Victor act weird. When Sandra ask his best friend, Max, about Victor. He will say that Victor not with them and Max feel weird when one day he go to the library and find him was in library. What was on earth her Victor do in the library? Victor that she knows is someone who hate going to the library.

Sandra enter the library and absolutely her eyes caught on someone. She smile when she find out the reason behind it. She smirked as she walk to Victor who keep staring the person across him at the bookshelf. She take on cautious every step she take so Victor doesn't know that she is coming to him. She take a long way to stand behind Victor and at the moment she was at his behind. Sandra keep her lips close enough to Victor ear whispering. "I got you!"

Victor freaking out almost screamed but Sandra put her hand on his mouth. She smile amused seeing his Victor freak out. Most of students who near look at them including Hermione. Victor turn to Sandra with furious face. Sandra bite her lips from laughing too loud. Her eyes get wet as she laughed in silence. It takes time to calm down and when it's end, she faced Victor who almost feel annoying waiting her stop laughing.

"You're so lucky I love you or not I punch you straight to the face." Victor said furiously with pulling Sandra arms to the corner of the library.

"Hahaha, you should see your face Vicky. It was so funny!" Sandra chuckle amusing. It is not easy to see Victor freak out like that. She always failed to make prank on Victor. Every time she doing it, Victor will find out but this time is not.

Victor shake his head looking on Sandra who still chuckling a little bit. "What are you doing here?" Victor asked Sandra annoyingly.

"Of course I'm looking for you. What? Don't you miss me? Are you going to ignore me like Cedric do?" This time her face look serious. Suddenly Victor feel guilty and his hand take a strands of her hair behind her ear. "I'm sorry. I'm busy to find out for the next task." He lied but that is a part of the reasons.

"Busy finding the next task or busy flirting with one of my friends?" Her voice is sarcastic toward Victor. She take a breath as her eyes closed try to not let the anger out. "Do you like Hermione?" Sandra continue as her voice turns softly and she look through his eyes.

Victor clear his throat and nods as his gaze doesn't look at Sandra. He is too shy to admit it.

"Then ask her out!" Sandra jumps amusement in front Victor. Victor who is scared before now  looking at Sandra wondering if she was insane. He shake his head and smirk to Sandra. "I have but she refused." Victor voice slow. Sandra look at Victor weird. Well, no one ever refused to go out with Victor. Who doesn't know him? Mister popular. The best seeker in the world. Young and handsome who almost make every girl faint seeing his smile.

"Why?" Sandra asking concern.

"She wait for someone asking her to the Yule Ball." His voice feel hurt. Sandra hug Victor when she muffled on his chest. "That's okay, if she is not going with you. I will be delightful to go with you."