Chapter 5: Chosen

The day for announce who will go into Triwizard Tournament is come. Cedric watch Sandra who sit next to Victor holding hand and talking. She look happy with Victor and over his ego, he miss talking and laughing with Sandra. Since the day he leave Sandra crying under the tree, they are not talking to each other. Cedric try to approach her to apologize about what have he said but like always, Sandra will run away from Cedric. She was scared to meet Cedric after the fight.

"He is looking at me, is it?" Sandra ask Victor and pretend to laugh. Victor look at Hufflepuff and see Cedric watch them. Cedric realize that Victor catch him and pretend to talk with his friend. "Yes," Victor nods to Sandra and rub her hand. "My dear Sandra, I think you should stop what you're doing now. Don't you think it is waste your time and also what have you get from it but pains?" Victor said it softly as he concern to Sandra. He watch them fight, he watch Sandra run from Cedric, most of every night Sandra come spend her night with him crying over her dream about Cedric. All he want is seeing his sister happy.

Sandra keep silent and smile to Victor. Victor don't like the way she smile because he can see the pain behind it. Sandra ignore Victor and turn to Harry who sit next to her. "How do you feel Harry?" Victor rolled his eyes and talk to his friend who sit in front him.

"Well, I feel excited to know who will going to the tournament. I bet Victor will in. Don't you think?" Sandra laugh a little and continue, " Yeah, who will go to that crazy games if not him? Igor really put his hope to my cousin. I don't like him." Victor smirk as he hear what have Sandra said to Harry.

"I'm sorry, but believe me he will be okay in that tournament", Harry put his hand to her shoulder as to convince Sandra. "Ahahaha, yeah. Whatever," Sandra laugh little as she rolled her eyes with her hand pull Victor hand in her hand. Sandra hate what have everyone think about Victor like he can't be easily to kill or hurt. Come on, he still human who can be die. That's why she really don't like Igor who always put his hope to Victor. As Sandra pull his hand, Victor know how much Sandra concern about him and that makes Victor relief as his hand hold back Sandra.

"Sit down please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champion selection," everyone sit and silent when Dumbledore is talking. Sandra slowly look at Cedric not to be catch by him. As she look at Cedric, her eyes close as she is missing him. Victor realize that and pull Sandra close to him as his hand over her shoulder let Sandra rest her head to his chest.

Dumbledore approaches the blue flame and it glows red. A piece of paper comes out with name. Everyone looks on anxiously while Sandra doesn't care about it.

"The Durmstrang champion is... Victor Krum!"

Sandra close her eyes and breathe. Victor smile as he kiss Sandra forehead as a sign he will come back to her. The Durmstrang crowd cheer as he walking to the room where champion should be there. Hermione changed her sit next to Sandra. "Are you okay?" Ask Hermione concerns. Sandra just smile heavily.

"The champion from Beauxbatons.. Fleur Delacour!"

The girls from Beauxbatons cheers. Sandra close her eyes try to ignore the crowds while whisper "Not Cedric..."

"The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!" Cedric smiles when his name comes forward and everyone cheer for him. His eyes catch Sandra who still close her eyes who trying to fight with herself not to cry.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions! But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalices of champions, this vessel of victory the Tri-Wizard Cup!"

People cheer, but the goblet glows red once more and another names flies out. "Harry Potter."

Everyone silent as they shocked what has happened. Sandra open her eyes and look at Harry. It is not only Sandra but all eyes it that rooms is focused to Harry. Harry look shocked.

"Harry Potter!" Dumbledore shout his name out loud. "Go on Harry. For goodness sake." Hermione push Harry to get up. Sandra look at Harry and nods to give him a courage. While Harry walking through the hall to the room where the champion gather, there is someone yelled at him.

"He is cheated! He is not seventeen yet!" People start to whisper until Harry get into the room.

"Everyone can have the dinner and can dismiss after that", exclaimed Dumbledore and he with other headmaster walk into the room.

After dinner, everyone go back to their room. Sandra walk out with Hermione and Ron but she stop walking. "I want to wait for Victor. Both of you go first. I will meet you at dorm." Hermione and Ron nods and walk together. Sandra doesn't have appetite to eat her dinner because she is worried about Victor and Cedric and now her friend, Harry. How can Harry's name can be in the goblet. She believe Harry wouldn't put it, it must be someone else.

Victor walk out from the Great Hall and Sandra run to him and hug Victor. She feel relief when she see Victor. Victor close his eyes and kiss her top of head. "Are you waiting for me?" Victor ask Sandra and she nods. "I'm worried", Victor push Sandra and see her through her eyes. "Everything will be fine." He rub her hair and convince her.

At that time, Cedric walk with Fleur from the hall and they stop as they meet Victor and Sandra. Sandra just look at Cedric. Cedric try to step forward to reach Sandra but Sandra take a step backward. Cedric stop his step and turn to Fleur. "Do you want me walk you back to your room?" Fleur smile a little. "It's such a gentleman," Fleur grabs his arms and walk with Cedric.

Victor turn to Sandra and pulled her in his embrace. "I told you my dear. Both of you need to stop this. You see, I don't want you hurt. I am really mean it." Slowly Sandra sobbing in his arms.

While Harry walk out from the hall Sandra turn to Harry. "Harry, stop." Harry stop and look at Sandra in Victor arms. She wipe her eyes with her sleeves.

"I think I should go back to my dorm." She look at Victor who is taller than her. She hugged Victor.

"You know where to find me. Have a rest my dear. Good night princess." Victor kiss her forehead before Sandra go to Harry and walk with him. When Sandra and Harry lose from his sight, he walk to his ship.

"I believe you're not put your name." Sandra talk to Harry when they walk together to the dorm.

"How you know and what makes you believe that's not me?" Harry walk but he don't look at Sandra.

"Well, I know we're just meet but I know you Harry. You wouldn't put your name in it but I warn you Harry. This game is so dangerous. Someone might be kill by it."

"Is that why you cry and fight with Cedric?" Harry stop walking and grab Sandra hands. Sandra keep silence.

"That's not your business." Sandra pull her hand slowly from Harry and with her eyes closed she continues her talks. "Well, Harry. What happened between me and Cedric is not your business because he is my brother. I'm just worry about you because you're my friend. Someone must have the intention to harm you. Death Eaters just show up in the world cups. You know what it's meant. I want you to be careful Harry."

"I don't know Sandra." Harry look to his shoes. He don't know what should he say.

Sandra look concern to Harry and puts her hand on his shoulder. "I will help whatever I could. Not only me but Hermione and Ron too. That's what friends for, right?" She smile to Harry and Harry look at Sandra and smile back. Then, they continue walking to their dorms.

*So far how is my story? It is going well? I hope you enjoy the story.