Chapter 11: The beginning of losing

Harry runs to Sandra and catch her before her body falls to the ground. "Sandra, wake up. Hagrid! Hermione! Ron!" Harry is yelling. He hears them running. "Bloody hell! Sandra."

"Oh God, its Mr. Barty Crouch!" Hagrid gasped when he see the body. "Sandra!" Hermione gasped and kneel beside Harry. "What is happen Harry?" Ron looks at Harry then his eyes look at Sandra who is in his embrace.

"My scar hurts when I walk in this way. Then I found Mr. Crouch and suddenly Sandra come from nowhere asking for help and then she black out but I got her. Hagrid, help me. We need to take Sandra to Hospital wing."

"Alright, Ron you help Harry carry Sandra. I'm going to take Mr. Crouch and you Hermione stay close. Keep your eye open. I'm afraid someone will be following us. Come on, move fast." Hagrid give instruction and walk away from the forest fast while not far from them someone is watching.

Cedric was walking through the hall and he sees the trio with Hagrid. There are two people they carry. Cedric follow them and he could see Sandra between Harry and Ron. "Stop!" they stop immediately and slowly turn to Cedric. His eyes become bigger when he sees Sandra was unconscious. He run to Sandra and take her from Harry. Witout any words even look at them, he carries Sandra to the hospital wing without asking them what happen. This is not the time to argue. The girl in his arms now is more important. They staring at him blankly but then follow them. Hagrid not coming with them, he needs to meet Mr. Dumbledore.

Cedric take Sandra to the bed and Mrs Pomfrey do her job while them waiting for the examination at the corner. The trio look worried. Cedric look at Harry. "What happened?"

"I don't... know. My scar hurt and then I meet the dead Mr. Barty Crouch. In the time, Sandra out of nowhere asking for help.... And then she black out." Harry look pale while explain the situation. Cedric take Harry to the chair and ask him to sit. "Sit, you should be. That must be hard for you." Cedric looks concern. Then they are waiting patiently.

A minute has past, Dumbledore with McGonagall and Victor comes to the hospital wing. Victor eyes meet the trio then Cedric confuse on what happened actually but then his eyes caught a familiar girl unconscious on bed. He looks at Cedric hoping for answer and Cedric walks to Victor hug him. Some cracked in his voice and the trio almost shock to see Victor in that way. They never see him weak or sad like that.

"Why Victor cry? Never see him in that way." Ron whisper to Hermione and Harry. Hermione rolled her eyes and tap Ron's head hard making him shout surprised. Everyone in the rooms look at them. Harry acts nothing happened while Hermione smile innocently and Ron rub his head of pain.

However, Victor comes to be serious and his tear was not there. He walks to bed side of his sister. He grasped her hand in his and kisses it softly. "Wake up munchkin. Wake up..." He does not care what people will talk about him after this. His sister is his weakness and he cannot deny that. That's true. He is so scared of losing his sister. Right now, he cannot forgive himself for keep the secret from her and he blame himself that his sister was like this now. Cedric looks at Victor and his hand land on his shoulder as a sign to be strong. He might always fight with Victor but that does not mean he do not care with Victor.

"She will wake up. Don't worry. She need to rest after what she been through. I will keep her company." Cedric try to convince him.

"It's my fault. I should not keep this from her. She being this way because of me and I couldn't forgive myself." Victor looks in pain while his sight blankly.

"Vic, don't blame yourself. It is my fault too. Believe me, she will be alright." Cedric try to convince him again.

"I think both of you should go back to your place also you guys." Dumbledore interrupt. He leads the student back to their places. "I want to stay." Victor speaks.

"Victor, I will assure you that she will be fine. Madam Pomfrey will take care of your sister. Besides, she will wake up soon and when she wakes up I will let you know that." Dumbledore convince Victor.

"I want to be here when she wake up. I want to stay here with her or I will take her with me to the ship. She is my sister and I can take care of her. Besides, what if the attacker attacks her while we're not around? I can't let it happen." Victor said sternly and he is not going to change his decisions.

"Victor..." Cedric try to talk but Victor speaks again. "I'm not going to lose her again Cedric. She is my sister. My only one. I can't lose her. You know that? Like it or not, I am the legal guardian to her. I'm her brother." Victor says clearly. The trio shock with what they heard and they look each other.

"Okay, if that what you insists to do. I cannot force you. You can stay and everyone can go backs to your room. Chop, chop, chop..."

"Professor, I would like to stay here too if you don't mind?" Cedric ask his permission politely. Dumbledore think for a while then he speaks. "If I would like you to go back to your room you will come back here too no matter what I say you will insist just like Victor, right?" Dumbledore looks at Cedric. Cedric slowly shook his head. "Then, you stay here with them."

"Thank you professor", Cedric smile and go back to his sits next to her bed in front of Victor. Everyone go backs to their rooms leave Cedric, Sandra and Victor together.

*Hey strangers, I know it's been long time I didn't update the story. You know it is super busy plus when I get free I didn't have feeling to write the story. Even I have the feeling it seems not the right time to write but I promise you I will finish the story. Sorry make you wait. However, love your patience.