Chapter 3: Feeling

Sandra open her eyes slowly as the light hurt her eyes. She look around her and realize that she was in her room. While she try to get up, her head feel the pain and her hand touch her head as she realize that her head has been wrapped. She look at her side of the bed, there is Victor who still sleep at the side of her bed while Cedric sleep on the chair at her desk. She smile as she remembered how they working together to save her life.

Sandra try to move from her bed without awakening Victor who seems tired. However, her move awake Victor from sleep. Victor look to Sandra. "Sandra, you awake," Victor pulled her into his embrace and Sandra can hear his breath relief. She hug Victor back as she know he must so worry about her. At that time, Cedric wake up too from his sleep and watching Sandra and Victor hug each other. He go to Sandra and brush her hair with his fingers with the feeling of relief that her sister is awake.

"How long I am laying on my bed?" Sandra ask her brothers as her eyebrows raised. "Three days, Sandra." Cedric answer her question as he closed his eyes. "We're so worried about you," Victor continues.

Sandra smile towards them and she feel happy seeing them together like this. "I love both of you so much!" She pulled her brothers into her arms as she laugh seeing both of them feel annoyed to each other.

*************

"Sandra! Hurry up! We're late. Do you want us miss the train?", Cedric call his sister from the staircase. Sandra suddenly show up at the top of stair with all her bag. She look at her brother so madly.

"Are you just standing there and watch me? How could you let your sister pick all the bags by herself?" Cedric was laughing at his sister being mad to him. Is not something that she always show to everyone. Cedric is different from Edward who always spoiled his sister. If Edward still here, he will be mad to Cedric about bullying Sandra.

"It's not my fault sister. What do you get into your bag? Are you going to run from home?" Cedric continue laughing at his sister.

"Okay fine! I will tell Edward about this. Edward!!!" At that time Cedric stop laughing and everything become awkward. Suddenly Sandra just drop all her bags and crying. Cedric feel so guilty to her sister. This is not what it should be and he insult himself of making Sandra sad again. He go to Sandra and hug his sister. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to make you sad".

"It's not your fault. It's me who don't used to it. I miss him. I miss him Cedric," Sandra hug her brother tightly and calm herself. She take a deep breath and bump her face into Cedric chest. Cedric wipe the tears that fall from her eyes and smirk.

"You're so ugly when you cry. Do you know that? Okay, I will help you with your bag as you promise me not to cry again," Cedric try to make joke and his joke win her sister when Sandra smile back to him.

**************

As they arrived to Hogwarts, Cedric take his sister to the hall where everyone gather and Sandra sit next to her brother in Hufflepuff until her name was call by Mrs McGonagall. Sandra go to Mrs McGonagall and there is a obsolete hat was put by Mrs McGonagall  on her.

"Urmm.. Interesting. Full of secret, selfless, but very protective over people you love. Also have brave heart and smart. Maybe I should put you to..... GRYFFINDOR!" Sandra look at Cedric who is disappointed with the announcement while a group in Gryffindor cheers for Sandra. She feel sorry to Cedric who try to smile as she walk to Gryffindor.

"You should sit here with us Sandra." Fred grab her hand to sit next to him with George. "Hi Fred, Hi George!" Sandra being polite to them and smile to people around them.

"Well, we're so happy you here. We doesn't spent our time together in summer. Seems like you forgetting us. Don't you remember us?" George sound like he so hurt. "George it is not like that, I'm just... " Sandra feeling guilty to them.

"Just what? Are you forgetting us? Or you are shame to be with us? We play together remember in that summer? You, me, George.." Fred cut when Sandra try to explain it. "Guys, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt both of you." Sandra look so sorry while Cedric watching the twins teasing his sister. He so mad and he want to get up punch their face one by one.

Fred and George look each other. Everyone around them looking at them serious then they laugh including Sandra. Everyone so confused.

"Hahahaha.. You never change Sandra!" Fred take his arms around her shoulder. "Yeah, you're so good in acting like always." Sandra smile as he smack Fred arm. George continue and look at everyone faces who seem going to kill them especially Cedric.

"Attention everyone, now everyone has been sorted. I have an important announcement that Quidditch will be cancel this year to give a chance to Triwizard Tournament. Before I explain the detail, we are welcoming our friends from Durmstrang Institute with their head master Igor Kagaroff."

As Sandra hear their grunts echo throughout the room, her eyes get widen seeing Victor walking to the room beside the head master. Victor doesn't tell them that he will come to Hogwarts spent the years in Hogwarts. As Victor come to the hall, he smile to Sandra and walk to her as he kiss her top of head. "Surprise!" Victor smile softly then he follow Igor at his side to Dumbledore.

People start whispering see what have Victor do to Sandra. Cedric friends start asking him as they know Sandra is his sister. After they bow to Dumbledore, the Durmstrang take their sit in Gryffindor as Victor walking to Sandra and sit next to her.

"Miss me?" He wink to Sandra. Sandra doesn't know what should she feel now, between happy or mad or sad. She look at Victor as her tears fall from her eyes. The smile on Victory face fade away when he see Sandra tears fall. "Hey, why are you crying?" He wiped the tears as his face look so worried that he might be hurt Sandra.

Sandra smack Victor head from the back. "Why" hit, "did" hit, "tell" hit, "me" hit, "that you will come to Hogwarts!" hit, hit, hit. Victor laugh even though he feel the pain from his head. She pulled Sandra and let her let go her feeling in his embrace. There is nothing Sandra could do except tighten her arms around his waist. They ignore people around them including the pretty girls from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic who dancing across the room.

Across the table, Cedric clenches his hand restraint his anger seeing Victor with Sandra. He don't know why this lately he can't see them together. It makes him so madly and jealous towards them. Do he fall in love? With his own sister? As the thought across his mind he cursed himself and try to ignore the feeling and start talking to his friends.

*Well.. I want to say thank you for the support and thank you to everyone who read my story. I love you! Will update soon.