Chapter 12: Stay

She was at the graveyard alone and cold. She looks around hoping she has a clue where she is now. Suddenly, the lights come from nowhere and there was Harry and Cedric. She calls them but they didn't hear her and she try to reach for them but she cannot move. Suddenly, there was someone appear not far from her. He brings something like a child in her arms. He raises his wand and with a blink of her eyes, a body laid front of her. It was Cedric, for a second she stares at the body hoping it was a joke but she realizes it is not. Cedric face's was pale, his eyes open up wide, and he is death. Sandra shook his head and shout out loud sobbing for what she sees.

Sandra wakes up from her sleeps shocking with sweat falling down from her head. She have terrible dream and it feels so real. When she comes to her sense, she realizes that she was on the bed at the hospital wing. She sees Victor sleeping on the chair not far from her bed. Then, she feels warm hand hold her hand. It was him, Cedric, sleeping on the chair besides her bed with his hand holding hers. Her tears burst out like a rain, she can't calm herself and her sobbing have wake them up.

"Sandra you awake..." Cedric awake from his sleep shockingly and hug her. "Sandra... we here now..." Victor come and hugs his sister and kisses her forehead. Sandra keeps crying and both of them staring without a clue wondering why she is crying in the middle of the night. "Victor, I think you know what you should do to her," Cedric speaks to Victor and Victor nods as he is understand what he means.

"Sleep Sandra, you'll be fine now..." Victor put his hand on her head. He is going to make Sandra sleep again with his power. While he was absorbing what does Sandra feels, it has taken him to her dream. He saw what she saw. He feels what she feels. Slowly, Sandra feels calm inside her and she fall asleep again and Victor push his hand slowly from his head and look at Cedric terrified.

"What's wrong Vic? You look so pale. What you see?" Cedric ask with concern. Victor remains silent. He closes his face with his hand. Victor can't believe on what he saw in Sandra dreams. This is not the first time he saw it. This time is real. "Victor, speak to me please. I'm worried," there is a worry voice when he speaks.

"Ced, if I ask you to pull away from this match, will you do it?" there was a frightened tone of anxiety in his voice.

Cedric's forehead frowned at Victor's question. This must about what he saw in Sandra's dream. "Why should I do that? Is this because of her dream?"

"Cedric, you know it well that her dreams never been wrong. Please, for her sake." Victor pleads. Deep down even him and Cedric always get into fight, he still love Cedric like his own brother.

"I don't want it Victor. I will prove that her dream is wrong. She is not going to live this life with these terrified dreams that haunt her every night. Even if it is real, I don't want to follow it and be coward. What will people saying about me?" Cedric said with anger.

"You want to try? You want to try it? What are you thinking? Is this a game? It is about your life. Die or live!" Victor feels furious towards Cedric and his voice almost wakes Sandra up. His eyes look to bed where Sandra laying backs both of them. He is worry if Sandra hears both of them arguing about this matter.

Not they know, Sandra can't sleep even Victor have taken her sorrow away. She was eavesdropping the arguing between both of them. She know it, Cedric will not back up from that match. She needs to think how to save him from now on. Whatever it takes even she needs to sacrifice her life, she is not going to lose Cedric.

Cedric walks out from the hospital wing while Victor stays. She feels his warm body beside her bed. "I know you awake sis." His hand rubs her hair. Sandra turns around facing Victor. Her both hand wrapping around his waist.

"That's okay Vicky. Don't you worry about me. I will be fine. I know he will not going to back out from that match. So... I need to figure out things that might help him from all the things that might be happen to him. I'm not going to lose him like I lost Edward. Besides, Cedric was right. I can't live this life with this dream haunt me. I should do something." There is calm voice in hers but still it makes Victor worried. He was thinking about if he should tell his sister that she have that ability that he doesn't have. The ability to save Cedric from the death. Even so, to save someone from that ability, she needs to sacrifice something from her life that will make her weak.

"Vicky..." Sandra calls him when his mind vanished in his own thought. "What are you thinking? You seem lost in your thoughts." Sandra looks at his brother with her sleepy eyes.

"Nothing sis. I'm okay. You should rest now." Vicky continues rubbing her hair. Sandra almost closes her eyes but before that she tightened up wrapping her arms around Victor waist. "Vicky, I'm sorry that I run from you... I just confuse if I should... be... happy knowing that you are my brother or hating you for lying to me all this time... I still mad at you okay? Just wait when I feel strong enough... I will hit you so hard. But... I love you brother... I know you have go through more pain than me and you have reason for this thing..." Sandra tries to say what she needs to say several times that she must evaporate because of her drowsiness.

"Sleep munchkin, I will be here when you wake up and promise to get ready for your hit" Victor laughs a little seeing his sisters. With one kiss on her forehead, Sandra eyes close and sleep calmly with her brother watching her.

* * * *

Cedric was at the lake and he was lost in his thoughts. He was thinking about what Victor said. Yes, Victor was right. This is about his death or lives. That's why this past few days he has train himself hard to get ready go through the match. He want prove to him also to Sandra that she don't need to be afraid of what she have dream about. He doesn't want Sandra feel haunted of her owns dream and she should live happily. Deep down in his heart, he feels hurt seeing Sandra worry about him. She have not seen her cheerful like she always do. All because of that fucking dream that she dreams about. All is about him.

He knows that he is selfish, if her dreams are true, he needs to make Sandra hate him. So, she doesn't feel too sad when he is gone. But, that's the problem, no matter what he does to breaks her hearts, Sandra never give up on him. This worried him so much.

"Arrrggghhh!!!!" he shouts furiously. He rages on the lake. He can't take it anymore pretending that he is okay. It does not okay knowing that you're going to die soon. 

*** Knowing that some of you have been waiting my update. Thank you for your patience. I will try my best to finish this story soon. ^_^