Chapter 6: Surprise!

Ron was angry to Harry and he is not even talk to Harry. He thought Harry is cheated on him and don't want to tell him about how Harry put his name in the goblet. Sandra have talked about this with Ron but Ron don't want to hear about it. So, Sandra always company Harry wherever he go. While walking with Harry through the hallways, someone has called Sandra. Sandra move fast as she want to run from Cedric who running to her.

"Sandra, wait! I need to talk with you." Cedric grabs Sandra hand his breath running fast as to catch Sandra.

"There's no need to talk about," Sandra take her hand abruptly from Cedric.

"Okay, well... I don't see other ways to make you come with me." Cedric don't have a choice and he forces Sandra to come with him. Harry try to stop Cedric as he seeing Sandra feel hurt and try to let go herself from him.

"It's none of your business, Potter!" Cedric push Harry to the floor.

Cedric take his sister to the lake and he let go Sandra in front of him. "It's hurt!" Sandra push Cedric away from her and her eyes look to the lake as her tears fall to her cheeks.

Cedric feel guilty for what have he done before and now. He walk closer to Sandra and hug Sandra from her back. Sandra close her eyes. She miss that hug, she miss her brother, she don't want to fight but its so hurt to forget what have Cedric say to her.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for what I have done to you. I didn't mean to hurt you." Cedric say it softly and with a gentle he turn Sandra to him and wipe the tears. Sandra still close her eyes and slowly she start to punch Cedric chest. "Why", hit "don't," hit "you hear me," hit and then she rest her head to his chest.

Cedric pulled her into his warm embrace as he close his eyes. "I am sorry for that but can we forget about that? I miss you, so much." Sandra just nod as she is tired to fight with Cedric. Lying herself that she miss him. Cedric let Sandra cry in his embrace until she finished.

******************

Sandra back to her room with a joyful smile. Everything will be okay, she hope so. Out of her window there is an owl try to enter. She open the window and grab the letter from it. It's from Charlie Weasley.

Dear Sandra,

Don't be mad at me when you receive this letter. I know, I know that I have not write you a letter for such a long time and I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to the World Cup's as I promise. Something suddenly come and I can't go. Anyway, I hope this would make you happy because I'm here! Surprise! Meet me in the Dark Forest tonight. I will wait for you and believe me it is worth it to come.

Love,
Charlie

Sandra wonder what does Charlie mean with 'it is worth to come'. However, deeply in her heart she so mad when Charlie can't make it to the World Cup's as he promise to her. Sandra really close with Charlie from the others because she have spent the summer with him and he is the one who take care of Sandra's dragon, Olly. Suddenly, she thought about Olly and maybe tonight she will meet Olly. She smile a little and run to find Victor.

While she walk at the lake to find Victor, she see Harry standing at the lake with Neville. She walk to Harry and Neville.

"Hello Harry, hello Neville. What are you doing here?"

"Hi, Sandra. Nothing. Just reading while Neville is... Urrmm.. I don't know." Harry sight to Neville at the lake.

"Amazing. Amazing!"

"Neville! You're doing it again." Harry shouting to Neville.

"Oh, right sorry." Neville apologize to Harry. Harry look so stressful, maybe because he doesn't know the first task.