Chapter 7 : First Task

Cedric doesn't know what's wrong with his feelings and he kiss Sandra who supposedly his sister in front the others. Sandra was shocked with what have happened including everyone around them. They stares at Cedric and Sandra. Sandra push Cedric away and slapped him on his face make he realized that he is out of his mind. When he see Sandra, the tiniest rebel tears drop formed in the edges of her eyes. She hastily wipes tears from her eyes with the back of her hand and run. She run away from Cedric and Cedric try to catch her but someone just stopped him from run after Sandra.

"Just don't. Let her." Victor said with his eyes closed. He is tired with all of this thing. Seems like his sister and Cedric was fall in love but they couldn't until Sandra know the truth and for that Victor is not ready.

Cedric look at Victor angrily. He was sick with Victor who is overprotective toward Sandra and coward to tell the truth. "How long? How long you want keep this secret Victor? She need to know about it Vic."

Victor remains silent and he look at Cedric who walk away from him. He take a step and move to find Sandra.

Sandra is running fast as she could. She thinks about what had happened and she doesn't know where she is going. As she stop she realized that she was at the lakeside. She touched her lips and the taste still there. She doesn't know what should she feels now. To be happy, sad or hurt. It is really confusing with what have happened. As she think about it, her head feel the pain and her eyes turned white as her gaze is empty.

There are nothing to feel but pain. Her palm is burning and she can't see what it is. All she see now is cemetery. She looks around to find a clue where is she now but suddenly someone appears with something on his arms. As her eyes get widen when there is a green light comes out from the wand with a curse "Avada Kedavra". She feel her body fly to the ground and she couldn't do anything but watching.

The next morning she wakes up at the Hospital Wing as the light hurt her eyes. "Madame Pomfrey, she awake!" She hear Victor voices calling Madame Pomfrey and walk to Sandra rub her cheeks. "It's okay, you're fine."

After madame Pomfrey check out on Sandra, Cedric comes with a messy hair. His face look worried and he take a sit at Sandra's bed. "Where have you been?" Cedric pulled her hand into him but Sandra pulled it back. Cedric look at Victor with a sign to leave them alone. Victor nod and kiss Sandra on her head and leave.

"Sandra, I'm sorry for what just happened yesterday. I'm out of my mind. It's my mistake but believe me I don't have any intention to humiliate you in front of them. Maybe... " Cedric take a breath.

"Maybe what? I'm your sister. How can you kiss me in that way?" Sandra hissed.

"Maybe that time I was thinking you as Cho. You know? I'm fall in love with Cho and I think I'm just going to be insane to think that you was Cho." Cedric lying to himself and Sandra. Only that reason he thinks reasonable to say at Sandra. Maybe it is not a time to tell her the truth as he saw a mark on her palm.

Sandra feel hurt knowing that her brother was fall in love with Cho. She supposed to be happy that her brother now was fall in love with someone but it's different. Difficult to tell herself what is exactly she want and feel. She look at her hand and she was shocked with a mark on her palm. Her other hand touch the mark.

"You're now officially a dragon rider my dear." Cedric said it softly with a smile. Sandra look at Cedric asking for more explanation. "Well, I think it is not me who should explain it to you. Well, I think we're okay now. Please, no argument after this. Will you? I'm tired fighting with you. I love you." He stands up as he want to leave.

Sandra smile softly. Cedric was right. Victor also have said it before that it is wasted their time to fight while they could have many reasons to be happy.