3 Surprises.

Notice: ___ is where you insert your name

//B.I POV//

YG-nim just texted me saying that we're getting a new manager. What the hell happened to Yunhyuk?? Did he quit?? He never said anything..

Donghyuk: Hyung!

B.I: Mwo?

Donghyuk: Is it a noona manager~!

B.I: Molla! I don't know!

Bobby: *laugh* what's wrong with you today Hanbin you seems so frustrated.

Donghyuk: But he's always frustrated *laugh*

Everyone started laughing except me.

Donghyun: Anyways what happened to Yunhyuk?

B.I: I don't know YG-nim only said that we're getting a new manager that's all!

Chanwoo: Ya are you sure it's YG-nim or is it your old phone that doesn't work!!

B.I: This kid!!!

.

B.I: Hey what if it's that crazy girl I met earlier?

Jinhwan: Wow that would be wau(wow)

B.I: Guys im serious I'm going cra-

Chanwoo: ANYWAY let's message YG back and ask who our new manager is and why did Yunhyuk quit on u-

B.I: This kid! I'm still talking!

Chanwoo: I'm sorry!!!!

I playfully jumped on Chanwoo and squished his tiny baby fat on his cheek. He seriously had lost so much weight for our full album released.

.

We decided to let things go with the flow and continue to practice our dance routines for preparation of the upcoming Japan tour.

.

.

.

//Your POV//

-11:45am

You: *sigh* Where the hell is the YG building. I'm so freaking late already... I can't believe Yohee texted me saying that she was busy so I have to WALK to the YG building and meet her. Did Yohee gave me the wrong address what the hell. I should have just google map this thing and it would have been way faster.

I took out my phone and searched for the YG Building and then asked for direction.

"Siri, where is the YG building"

"Your destination is on your right"

You: Oh there it is!! Haha I'm so dumb. Alright let's go!!!! Damn this strawberry milk pack is heavy.

.

When I walk into the YG Building, I can already smell the freshness of SWAG damn I cannot explain my excitement. I hope I see Big Bang or 2NE1!!

I look to my left and SHIT WINNER IS STANDING NEAR A TABLE.

I'm shaking so bad I cannot believe.