20 Love Triangle?

Notice: ___ is where you insert your name

Hey guys~ thanks for continue reading~ if you like the story, make sure to vote and comment. Follow me for more iKON series~

.

//Hanbin POV//

What the hell is with this guy? Is he drugging? Why the heck is he following ___? Get his dirty hands off of her.

Hanbin: Do you have any problem? Stop clinging onto us. ___, let's go.

N/A: ___! It's me, remember? I'm your childhood friend, Jung!

This guy.. Aish.

You:...Errr Jung? Sorry I don't remember. And I really have to go now sorry!!

Jung: Wait don't leav-

Before he even finish, I grab ___'s arm and rush to the airport as fast as possible.

If I see that guy again I might do something crazy. I'm not even going to associate with him anyways.

You: Hanbin?

Hanbin: What?

You: I think... I remember who Jung is..

Wait what, she does?

Hanbin: It doesn't matter, you can talk to him later. We have to leave right now

I hope he's not someone important

.

.

//Your POV//

Goodness.. Don't tell me it's THAT Jung. If I remember correctly.. If it is THAT Jung then it should be the guy back in 6th grade. Crap I don't remember but his face resembles that kid a little bit and his name was Jung too. But I don't remember having any childhood friend the hell..

Hanbin: Look, the members are over there.

You: Hey guys~

Junhoe: Hey ___ !

Jinhwan: What took you guys so long?

Chanwoo: Annyeong ___~

Donghyuk: We miss you~

Bobby: Ya what are you guys doing!!
*pointing at Hanbin holding my arm*

Immediately, Hanbin let go of my arm and didn't say anything. I was a little disappointed.

The members and I are waiting on the benches at the airport. There are 15 minutes until the flight take off. Chanwoo is looking around, Jinhwan and Donghyuk are sleeping, Junhoe is looking at his phone, Yunhyeong is practicing his Japanese, Bobby and Hanbin are playing around with each other. And me, reading magazines.

You: Guys, let's go. They're about to take off.

We all got on the plane and started to find our seats. I look at my ticket and for some reason my seat is far away from the members.