42 Just Go.

"Noh mi-cheoss-oh?! You can't beat him up like that! He will sue you B.I!" The girl walks back and forth screaming effortlessly. Bobby comes up to her and hushes her up while giving her the talk.

I looked at Hanbin.

You: What the hell are you talking about?

Hanbin: It was Hara, alright?!

Hara?! Why is she related to this again?!

You: Hara?? What did she do??

Hanbin: *sigh*

"She told me that she has photos of your face leaked while you were with me on our Busan date.."

You: Oh.. no..

I raised my eyebrows and sigh.

Hanbin: And she will release them if I don't.. cooperate with her..

You: But who's this girl?!

I point at the girl who's trying to get away from Bobby.

Hanbin: The thing is.. She wanted me to kiss her friend, her, in front of you. Or else, she will still try to hurt you either way.

I was quite mad. He was childish. Why would he do that? Why would he believe that?

You: You're an idiot.

Hanbin: I was trying to protect you?!

You: You could ruin your career like that, you know that?! Anyone could have take pictures of you kissing her!

Hanbin scratches his head.

Hanbin: But the members.. they were standing by to keep watch..

You: Mwo?!?? Why would they help you in the first place? Aish this is ridiculous.. Jinja..

Hanbin: Let's leave.

He grabbed onto my hand, but I pulled away. His face twitched.

You: But Hanbin, it's a lose lose situation either way! It's Hara! Why didn't you tell me? She's crazy, why would you let her threats scared you? You're not being yourself Hanbin..

Hanbin: No it's not me. It's you. It's you who's driving me crazy. It's just you who made
me this way.

He tightly grabbed my shoulder.

Hanbin: Please, let's just get out of here before anyone find us.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. The three of us rushed ourselves to leave the hotel room. I was still in denial that everything happened so fast and his reasoning was more than what I was expected. Hara? Really? What are you trying to do? Why do you keep on doing this?

Bobby: Hey! Wait for me!

Bobby tries to keep up with our pace but it's not working since Hanbin won't even stop for a second but pulling me farther away from the hotel. I can feel his hand muscles tightly held to my hand.

You: Hanbin... Let go.

Hanbin: What did he do?

You: Wha-

He pushed me against the wall.

Hanbin: What the hell did he do to you?