38 What Will I Do Without You?

// HANBIN POV //

Hanbin: Mwo? Oh sorry, what did u just said?

YG: Yea, she's taking a break. So it's all up on you now.

I bowed and then left YG's room.

Apparently, ___ is taking a break for a few days. She didn't even tell me anything, what kind of joke is this? I texted her, she didn't even reply nor answer my call. F*, is my phone broken?

Chanwoo: Yes your phone is broken.

Hanbin: Ya you need to stop reading my head ok??

Chanwoo: Hyung I love you~ therefore you're so easy to read to me~

Hanbin: Aish Jung Chanwoo, I'll kill you~

I playfully sat down on Chanwoo's body and cat fight him.

*Sigh* what am I doing.

.

Staff: This stage will light up when you q the timing for us. Is this what you want?

Hanbin: Yes, when this part comes in, boom *boom gesture* and then we fall back and the fire will come out.

Staff: De~

The staff smiled at me while holding onto my arm and then complimented me. I swiped her arm away nicely. Tsk, how troublesome.

We finished our rehearsal nearly and all of our members are now in the waiting room.

Bobby: Hey, I know you miss your yeoja chingu~ but she'll come back.

Ahh here they go again with the teasing. This has been happening a lot since the day they found out about our relationship.

Hanbin: I'm fine, totally fine. See me? *points at myself* I can handle all of her work, too.

Junhoe: Hey hyung, that staff earlier, I think she likes you.

My face expression started to change unconsciously. In not a very pretty way.

Junhoe: *laugh* Don't make that expression it's so ugly, I know you don't like her back.

Why would I when-

Junhoe: When ___ is here~

He cut my thought off. Great, these kids may be able to gain control of me.

*ring ring*

I looked at my phone.

It was a text from her.

Jinhwan: Ya why are you smiling like a crazy person.

"Here is the schedule for iKON. I'm sure you can manage. I miss you" - ___

Ahhh I miss her.

I miss her smile, her hair that flies around whenever she's in a hurry for us. I miss her soft command whenever we're late, her voice mocking on other idol groups. I miss her confidence in us, her support for everything that we do on stage. I miss her sleeping face in the morning, her yelling at me for unable to wake up early. I miss her hugs, her warmth that embraces every part of me. I miss her sad face whenever one of us is hurt, her crying face when she said she didn't want to leave us.