19 Meet Me.

Notice: ___ is where you insert your name

.

Saturday, 7:30pm

//Your POV//

I packed my luggage. Looked around. Making sure that I have everything I need. I have a flight to Japan tomorrow, I can't wait to see iKON! I haven't seen them around for almost 4 days now. I hope they're well and prepare for their Japan debut! After the facetime, I blushed so much because Hanbin was being such a dork.

*ring*

Huh? A text message? Unknown number too..

"Hey baby~ it's me Yohee~ sorry i didn't get in contact with you for 3 weeks~ how have you been?"

Did she for real just asked if I'm ok?? I mean I'm okay but I wasn't!! She literally left me hanging in the beginning!

"I hate you so much for that!! Don't talk to me anymore. What kind of cousin would do this?? You know how hard it was at first? No one believed that I was iKON's manager... Well.. Temporarily"

"I'm sorry!! The truth is.. I've been taking a break with a certain person"

A certain person? Oh please don't tell me it's Yunhyuk..

"It's Yunhyuk oppa~<3"

Oh Gosh.

Please Yohee.

Why.

"So you didn't actually ask me for my benefit but for your own benefit since the very beginning??"

"That's not true~~~ I asked you since it'll be convenience that you love iKON~ You know~ well I have to go now ttyl~mwuaa"

Yohee annoys me so much goodness she always leave things undone for. I AWAYS have to clean up her mess. I can't believe she's with Yunhyuk this entire time. And it doesn't seems like the members know about this either..

I can't believe my cousin and iKON's manager are having a THING! Goodness.

I decided to finish packing my bag and go to sleep right after that messy text.

.

.

.

.

4:30am

N/A: Wake up

You: zzzzz

N/A: Wake up!!!!!

I felt a push and I fell down the bed.

I suddenly realized that there should be no one in the house except me.

You: Omo who is it????

N/A: Tsk it's me who else