36 Tragedy (2/3).

7:00 am

You: Are you guys done?

They all shook their head. It was the same morning like every other. I'm waiting for these guys to finish brushing their teeth while pushing each other around. Gosh when are they gonna finish.

I decided to go and put on some make up first, I grabbed my bag and pulled out my compact mirror.

It was broken.

"What the.." I was surprise. When did it broke? I don't remember dropping it, this is weird.

Hanbin: We're done brushing, you can go in.

You: My mirror broke, does this mean something bad will happen?

Hanbin: It's just a broken mirror, it always happen, nothing bad will happen.

We all grabbed our stuff and head out to Jeju Island. Today YG gives us a holiday and treat us out, this is great. And another good news, Yunhyuk left again, to Busan. I mean, it seems like I won't stop being their manager until then. It's a good thing because I get to be with them right?

Chanwoo: Jeju Jeju~

Bobby: Let's go eat first while we get there, I'm so hungry.

Donghyuk: I'm hungry too!!~

You: Let's go eat after we get there then~ After that let's go to the beach!

Only if I didn't mention going to the beach.

Jinhwan: The beach sounds great, it's been a while since we're been here

Junhoe: *humming to songs*

Hanbin: This is your first time here right ___?

You: Yes~ I'm excited

Only if I would have look out for you more.

Hanbin: Let's spend your first time together with me.

Only if I would have appreciate your words then.

Yunhyeong: Ya guys we're here!! Wooo.

Everyone got out and we went to get some marinated sea food, everyone enjoyed their food and I was too.

I put food on Hanbin's plate every time the waiter comes back with more food. The members started to tease me for being such a mother. I have to take care of him! Of course, the members too!

Hanbin: Ya stop putting food on my plate, you have to eat too.

You: I am!

Hanbin: You know how light you are when I carry you? Please, eat more. Or else I'll be sad.

Ok Hanbin, I'll eat for you. I'll eat everything.

Hanbin wiped my chin with his finger to get some sauce that was stuck there, and laughed at me.

Only if I could have protected you.