40 Hanbin's Second Choice.

Beware: This chapter is very... well, just read it. But I did warn you with air. Your heart might die a little. Please vote/comment for more chapters!

.

I am so lost right now! I've been walking blankly for 15 minutes and I still haven't gotten any signal!? This is ridiculous.. Ahh I'm getting really tired and it's getting darker and darker. I'm so scared of getting assaulted since it's so late now.. What am I going to do..

I started to get frustrated and then I started to cry.

"It's so frustrating"

I screamed out crying then suddenly a noise coming from behind me.

I immediately turned around.

"Hanbi-!?"

Oh wait.. It's not him.

You: Who are you?

It was a guy. A stranger.

N/A: Are you lost?

You: Yes.. Do you know where I am? Do you know where the Osaka Hall concert is at?? Please help me!! I'm so lost please!

N/A: Ok ok! I'll help you out. Just breath deeply first!

You: Thank you so much! Please help..

N/A: Hey? You must be Jung's friend right? I'm his younger brother, Jin. I actually needed to find you because I heard a staff member went missing.

Jin? Jung? THAT Jung? Well great, I have to face his little brother now? Goodness. One is creepy enough already.

You: Well that's me..And yes.. Jung was in the same airplane as me last month. Is he still in Japan?

Jin: Yes, he actually works at the concert hall. I'm heading there right now. I'll take you back.

He lends out his hand for me to grab it and I did. I was hungry and worn out at this point.

He took me out of that maze and drove me back with his car. When we were in the car, it was super awkward. I didn't talk nor look at him. Obviously, brothers have the same thoughts don't they? I seriously don't want to deal with the same situation like back then.

Jin: Soooo.. iKON's concert is today.. And you're YG staff member?

You: Ahh.. Yes. I am! And I got lost!

Jin looks at me with a wondering face.

Jin: You must not remember me do you? We were in the same class back in junior high.

You: Oh really? Sorry! I don't remember..

Jin: I have always wanted to give back the favor you did to me back then.

You: Favor?

The hell I don't remember anything. Here we go again..

Jin: Yes, you helped me out against those bullies who bullied me.

You: Well, I would had done it for anyone. Bullying is not good.