4 We don't want you.

Notice: ___ is where you insert your name

//Your POV//

Hanbin is such an aggressive person, I thought he was assertive.. I'm so scared I don't know how to react to this! What am I suppose to say? I can't really blame them because I do look like a crazy person stepping into their territory like this. Aaaaaa madness I'm so stressed out.

Jinhwan: Excuse me..

You: Huh.. Uh yes?

Jinhwan: Sorry Hanbin isn't usually like this, it's been rough these days since our schedule is quite busy. What's your name again?

Wow Jinhwan is so nice, he's such a good hyung just like how I always thought he was and he is. Honestly, because of the way Hanbin acted, I'm going to limit my consideration for how nice these members will treat me, because I am so not expecting anything good anymore.

You: Hello my name is ___.

And then I bowed 90 degrees...

You: I'm sure YG-nim told you guys that I'm suppose to manage you guys temporarily! I hope you will understand.. I don't want to leave because that will make me look irresponsible since I promised YG-nim already.

Sigh.

I glanced at Hanbin. I hope Hanbin calm down a bit and be nicer to me. I really like him and it hurts my feeling seeing him acted such ways toward me.

Yunhyeong: Nice to meet you ___ we can't really trust you doing your job right now since Yunhyuk is like our close family, so I hope you won't get hurt if we don't open up much for now.

Bobby: *smile* Yea and we're really bad at talking to strangers too, so we hope you understand. But thank yo-

B.I: (mocking tone) Hold on.. So you guys gonna let this girl manage us? Did you guy turned crazy? She looks like a freaking kid. Can she even do anything? I'll talk to YG.

Donghyuk: Hyung, I don't think it will be that bad! Plus we need a manager right now, don't you think? She can do some chores for us

You: Ye..yea I can do that! I'm sorry...

Chanwoo: You're so mean hyung! She's apologizing so much, and she didn't even do anything!

B.I: Whatever let's go back, we need to practice.

They all scratched their head awkwardly and left to the practice room one by one, leaving me just standing there all confused. Omg this is so embarrassing! I don't know what to to do. I don't even know where to start. All of them except Hanbin seems nice but I feel like they're just pitying me after Hanbin publicly embarrassed me. I turned back and saw the strawberry milk pack that I dropped earlier. I decided to leave the building while holding onto the pack.

.

//B.I POV//

B.I: Ok, start from here.. 3,2,1.

The members are practicing the dance "Get Like Me" for our Japan tour. It's been a while so a lot of them are making so much mistakes.

B.I: Donghyuk! you need to stretch your legs out more at this part.

Donghyuk tried again but he still didn't get it right. Aish this kid well at least he's trying.

B.I: Chanwoo, I know you haven't learned the dance for long but you need to practice a lot, a lot.

Chanwoo: Ok hyung.

B.I: We need to be prepared so that we'll make a great performance for our iKONICS. Let's spread our music and love