15 Mad.

Notice: ___ is where you insert your name

//YOUR POV//

-1:00pm

I went back to iKON's dorm and took a nap. I tried so hard to act like I'm ok but I'm seriously not ok. Like what the hell I'm in the headlines now and iKON is about to get their image stained because of me. I didn't even do anything and YG putted his trust in me already this is horrible I feel awful I wanna die!

I cried a little bit because of guilt, even if it wasn't entirely my fault. I decided to blame myself on every action I had taken.

Maybe I shouldn't have met up with Hara to begin with.

Maybe I should have keep my distance more.

Maybe I shouldn't be too close to the members.

Maybe I shouldn't have taken the strawberry milk to begin with.

Maybe I shouldn't have become iKON's manager to begin with..

..

*ring ring*

I looked at my phone

"gen chahn ah?" (are you okay?)

It was Hanbin. My heart soften. It starts to beat faster. It was him.

"yea I'm fine, you saw the headline?"

"of course I did, where are you right now?"

"in your dorm"

"rest well, don't worry about anything"

"thanks hanbin"

He was nice. Like, really nice. Normally he would tell me to get back and do errands. It really made me tear up a bit. I felt like he care. I felt like someone care. That's when I fully realized, I do love Hanbin so much.

.

//HANBIN POV//

-1:00pm

Hanbin: Ya Chanwoo that's not right, move a bit closer when you do the move

Chanwoo: *did it again*

Hanbin: No Chanwoo OMG

Junhoe: ...Hanbin...

Hanbin: Junhoe why are you being disrespectful to your hyung huhhhhh

Junhoe: Guys.. Our manager is on headline

All: MWO??

.
.
.

Donghyuk: Who would have had done such thing? It hasn't been 3 weeks since ____ came

Yunhyeong: And she barely comes out on sight of fans too.. Did someone in YG sold us out?

Hanbin: Whoever did this will pay for it

I was mad.

Bobby: I can't believe this, I wonder if ___ see all of these comments

Chanwoo: This is so bad, she might be emotionally shocked right now

After hearing what happened, the members forced me to text ____, and so I did. Well I wanted to text her to anyways. I hope she's ok. I wonder if she saw these negative things.

 I wonder if she saw these negative things