[2] A secret mission

The next morning Hayes came into our bunks.

"Okay we are all aware of how Alisse was dropped, BRING UP YOUR FUCKING AVERAGE OR IT'LL BE YOUR ASS NEXT!"

Harry came over to me,"Hear that Harper? Gonna have to bring it down a few notches for me." He smiled.

"Oh Harry, if only you knew how entertaining your suffering is to me." I smirked then added,"But you can't expect to make it out of here through me, I can't always carry you."

He frowned," Frenchie, I've tried and failed so many times. I had to work my ass off this week to get ahead of Winchester."

"I know Hazza, but I won't always be there for you. In a month you have an X-Factor audition and I might not be there for you. Hayes is kind of mad at Jackson and I for being 0.03 seconds late to yesterday's meeting."

He just shrugged,"Sneak out."

"Have you seen how clumsy I am?" I chuckled.

He laughed,"Gotta hit the showers."

I really do not want Harry to be like Katie, at the begging of the season we had 276 people and now we have 6. Hayes lecture from the start really didn't help us, his last sentence of it was:"Do not let death affect you, everyone around you is slowly dying whether they know it or not. Someday every single one of you fuckers will be gone."

If you forget it, you won't. It's written on the wall in every room. Just for that purpose and repeating those words are part of the graduating process. I've made it through 5 years here, one more. I'm gonna miss Harry though, this is his second year.

Hayes graduated a few years back and is now one of the dogs. Barrett is graduating this year, along with Hugh and Jackson. Winchester and I are the same year.

Poor Harry, but I hope he'll do good at his audition. If he does, he can leave camp.

Let him leave, honestly it's terrible here.