[10] First Red Carpet (part 2)

**Bea's/Frenchie's POV**

After Jewels and I finished shopping we decided to just hang out at my house.

"So does he know you like him?" She asked as we put our bags onto my floor and I fell out in my bean bag chair, and she fell out on my bed.

"No," I laughed,"Besides. He's got Sam, and she's stunning, besides her personality of course."

We both laughed," Want to watch some Netflix?"

I nodded,"You choose the movie, I'll grab some popcorn and drinks."
I walked out of my room and headed for the stairs.

"So someone likes Harry?" A voice taunted me.

I turned around to be pushed up against the wall, and they whispered in my ear.

"Maybe a little FaceTime with Shane would do this justice."

~~~~~~~~

I sat on the barstool looking at the wall when a voice interrupted me,"Bea, you have a visitor at the door."

I looked over and thanked Louis.

I got up and went to the door and saw a guy, he was average height, for me. Around 5'7 maybe, I am only 5'3. He had brown hair and was wearing a red flannel. Then something popped.

"Shane!" I yelled jumping into his arms, which he yelled,"Bea!"

I smiled at him and he gave me a knowing smile in return, which I heard a cough behind me.

It was Niall.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Shane." He said breaking the silence and shaking Niall's hand.

Niall called a house meeting, which it's really weird. Whenever there is a topic that needs discussed we gather in the living room and whoever has the "Power Stick" Which is just a baton covered in gold duct tape is the only person allowed to speak, and if you speak out of turn, you get hit in the head with the Power Stick.

"So we have a guest." Zayn pointed to Shane, and Shane smiled, while Zayn scowled.

Niall smacked Zayn in the side of the ear with the baton, and said,"Guest introduce yourself and inform us on you. Do not skip anything or you will be smacked."

He handed Shane the baton and he just looked at it then back at Niall.

**Shane's POV**

Three and a half hours earlier-

"Yeah but I don't know.." I was standing outside the door while my father, Dr. Ray, talked to someone on the phone.

"Okay, don't get caught."

After that he called me in there," Son, we have a mission for you. Do you remember Frenchie?"

I nodded, who could forget her. God she was gorgeous.

"Well, her mission has run into a block, and you're the first person your mother thought of, would you like to be sent in?"