[15] Mercy

Please have mercy on me. Take it easy on my heart. Even though you don't mean to hurt me. You keep tearing me apart.

***

"C'mon Bea, it's been 4 days since you've left your room," Harry practically yelled from outside the door.

I just turned away from the door and screamed into my pillow.

I heard him sigh and walk away from my door.

Fuck love.

I sat up and walked into the bathroom and taking a look in the mirror.

I had dark circles around my eyes, my cheeks were hollow, I looked like death. But yet, I still looked hot.

I haven't done anything besides shower, I haven't eaten, slept, answered my calls and texts, or even left my room.

I'm probably going to be sent back to the base and executed, but I really don't give a fuck.

It's selfish to blames this all on one person, but how could you not? They keep tearing you apart and apologizing likes its going to change everything.

Well really, it's two people.

Niall and Julia.

I sat on the edge of my bed, on the phone with Jewels. I heard the front door creak open and soft, yet familiar laughing filled the downstairs.

"Jewels, I've got to go-"

I heard the footsteps get louder and suddenly stop. I peeked out the door, only to see Niall and Julia sharing a kiss before backing into his room and closing the door behind them.

You probably don't want to know what happened next; let's just say nobody got a good nights sleep- if you know what I mean.

I sighed and decided to check my phone.

13 missed texts from Jewels 💎❤️19 missed calls from Jewels 💎❤️3 missed calls from Home 🏡
1 missed text from Home 🏡
14 missed texts from Sam 😇
7 missed calls from Sam 😇
8 missed texts from HazzaBear🦄
6 missed calls from HazzaBear🦄

Jewels:

Bea? Are you okay?

Harry texted me and was really worried..

Bea, answer me

Please

BEATRICE

AILBHE

TAYLOR

WHAT THE FUCK. ANSWER MY TEXTS.

Bea, this really isn't funny. I need to know if you're okay; just saying Sam is worried too.

Okay- you have 3 days before I call an ambulance.