[13] Movie Night

HAPPY NEW YEARS! I hope 2017 is a great year for all of you &I I hope you guys are doing well.

**Bea's POV**

"Julia, are you sure you don't want to stay and watch movies?" I asked again before she left.

She laughed,"It's not that I don't want to, it's that I can't. I have work."

Jewels and I exchanged goodbyes with the Reid cousin's and decided to hang out with Louis.

"Louuuuuuuu." I groaned walking into his room, causing him to laugh and look up from his tablet, where he was playing the sims.

"Yes? Is they're a life or death emergency?"

"No, but we're extremely bored; Harry's gone, Niall and I aren't on the best of terms, and.. Zayn's just.. no. Hanging out with him would be weird."

"Okay, so what do you two want to do?" He asked putting away his tablet.

I checked my phone and it was only 5,"We could go to the park? Or to get Ice Cream? Or we could-"

"Any of those work."

I nodded,"As I was saying. We could go and waste time at the mall."

"Mall," Louis and Jewels blurted out in unison, making the three of us laugh.

"It's settled. TO THE NOBLE STEED! Oh.. uh, I mean- TO THE TRUSTY CAR WHICH I SHALL BE DRIVING."

"Bea, you can't drive. I'll drive," Jewels said walking past me.

I shrugged and followed her out, grabbing my purse from my room and meeting Louis and Jewels at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey, Mrs. Tw- I mean Anne, is it okay if we go and burn time at the mall?"

She turned away from the stove and smiled,"Of course dear, just be back in time for movies."

I smiled and Jewels got the keys off the counter, before we went out to the car, I rode in the front, because well, I'm a better DJ than Lou.

When we started on the road I heard him groan,"Not this song- again."

*Time Skip To Mall*

"So where to first?" I asked when we walked in.

"I'll be buying shoes, meet you two at the food court in half an hour?"

Jewels and I nodded, headed first to Hot Topic for me, and then to Forever 21. After trying on quite a few outfits and vetoing over half of them Jewels and I checked out and started for the food court.

(So the first time I typed 'food court' it auto corrected to 'God court', like- I know food is the almighty God but even my phone agrees?)

"There you two are, I was afraid the thongs in Victoria's Secret might have kidnapped you," Louis said coming up to us, making me choke on my drink, and Jewels accidentally swallow her gum.

He bursted out laughing and shook his head. We all walked into the food court and started a debate over which restaurant to get food from, after getting into a heated argument I had to separate Jewels and Louis so they wouldn't start a cat fight in the mall.

"Okay, we'll go to Nando's. Get in the car, Jewels you still driving?"

She nodded,"Yeah- but Louis is the DJ this time, I don't think I can handle another Spongebob Squarepants remix."

I faked a pout before getting in the back and buckling up.

**Skip Car Ride To Nando's**

"That. Is. It." Jewels said getting out of the car.

Louis and I made a deal, if he played nothing but spongebob remixes on the way here I'd give him 20 pounds, and he did.

(20 pounds is about $25 in American Currency)

We walked in and ordered, before sitting down at a table.

"Bea,what time is it?"

I checked my phone,"7:34."

Lou nodded and went back to eating his food, we carried on small talk while we ate.

"It's almost 8, we better get going,"Jewels said as we finished eating.

We paid before walking back out to the car, in which Jewels snatched the aux cord before either of us could get to it and play spongebob remixes.

I laughed, and Lou just shook his head smiling.

**SKIP CAR RIDE**

When we started pulling into the driveway Robin was getting out of his car.

He smiled at us before asking,"Ready for movie night?"

I laughed,"Yeah- but I'm banning Liam from picking or else we'll be watching toy story all night."

I mean I love toy story, don't get me wrong- but I've seen it 6 times. This week.

He laughed as we all walked inside, Harry was back.

"HARREH!" I yelled hugging him.

"BEATRICE!"

I frowned and playfully kicked his leg.

Anne came into the kitchen and called all of us to her, she gave me the popcorn to heat it up washing fix drinks.

After all the food and drinks for fixed we went to watch the movies. Niall chose to watch the Titanic, Harry chose cloudy with a chance of meatballs, Liam; of course he chose toy story, Louis chose to watch Arielle Ariel, I stuck with a more simple movie I decided to watch Jennifers body, and Jewels chose the lion King, Anne and robin didn't choose they just agreed to watch what we chose, Zayn chose some Disney T.V. show instead of a movie.

Robin, Anne, Jewels and Liam were on one couch; Louis was in the arm chair; Zayn, Harry, Niall, and I were on the other couch.

Lucky me, of course I just had to sit by Niall. Shane didn't want to join, so he was doing whatever. He's probably eating pudding cups, but oh well.

***

So I finally decided to not be a weirdo and create a social media other than twitter? If you would follow me it would be greatly appreciated; as with twitter and wattpad, it's a f4f.

Instagram: skylardaniels98