[8] Being released

**Bea's POV**

"No seriously Bea it's fine."

"No Harry it isn't you saved my life and you won't even accept my damn apology!" I yelled throwing my arms in the air.

"Live life now; thank me later." He said pulling up in the drive way and groaning when he seen a purple KIA Soul (a.k.a. Rat car) in the way.

We got out and walked towards the door and about the time I reached out to knock the door it was ripped open by a red head who looked me up an down an then gave me the stink eye.

"Sam," Harry said looking at her.

"Ah, I see that's where you've been," she said with a thick Danish accent and looking at me again.

He just sighed and said,"Can you met us in."

"Ah well the party's just getting started," she moved out of the way and legit there was a party going on in the living room.

Harry's eyes popped out of his head and he weaves his way through people until he found where the DJ was, I could tell he was yelling and saw the DJ just shrug. He squatted down in front of where the DJ was and detached a few cords, then the music stopped.

"EVERYBODY GET OUT!" Harry yelled at the top of his lungs and nobody moved and a few people yelled,"Quit crashing the party."

I just stood there in complete shock and seen Samantha smirk.

"Don't mess with my boyfriend or else it'll be a bigger mess to clean up; hence your own blood."

"Hey you have no right talking to her that way!" Brunette girl said coming towards us, I'm pretty sure she was the only sober person here.

"And who might you be?"

"I'm Juliette and you need to stop." She said standing next to me.

"This is my party and you don't need to come in here and crash it."

"This isn't even your house and nobody was here except you and we locked the doors so it's breaking and entering!" I screamed.

She just shook her head and dangled a pair of keys in front of me.

"I have access," Oh God how I wish I could just bitch slap that smirk right of her face.

I glanced back over at Harry who was on the phone, he looked over at me and then nodded.

"Quit watching him!" She screamed like a kid, stomping her foot with her arms crossed.

I just laughed," I might just continue to piss you off."

Juliette just started laughing, earning a death glare from her.

"Now if you'll excuse Juliette and I, we'll be entering." I said going past her and getting ahold of Juliette's wrist so we didn't get separated in the large crowd and I lead her upstairs which was the only empty space in the house.

"Sorry about all that."

"No, no it's okay," she smiled and looked at her clothes," Do you think you could spare me some clothes?"

I looked and someone had puked on her,"Oh Jesus it's in your hair too! And yeah of course. I'm Bea by the way." I lead her to my room and told her she could take a shower in the bathroom to get the puke out of her hair. I gathered her some clothes and the blow dryer and went downstairs to see all the lads there with out any people looking at the scattered mess.

As soon as Niall seen me he ran over to me and hugged me,"Thank god your okay."

I just laughed and hugged him back,"Who got them to leave?" I asked pulling away.

"Well Louis' a real weird shopper and bought sirens and we placed them on his car and just pulled up with them on, you shoulda seen 'em run. Where were you anyways?" Liam asked.

"Hey Bea!" Juliette shouted from upstairs.

"Just a second," I said jogging upstairs and meeting her in my room,"Yeah."

"Thanks for letting me shower and borrow some clothes, I swear I'll return them, I should be heading out about right now but do you want to exchange numbers so we can hang out sometime?"

I looked at the time,"Juliette it's almost 1 a.m. and everyone here was plowed I'm not letting you on the road for some jackass rear end you or slam you from ahead. Just stay here for the night."

"No no I can't, I'll just head out."

"Please?" I asked putting on my best puppy dog face.

"I guess who's your friends downstairs?"

"My bestest buds, just hands off the blonde." I laughed.

"Okay okay," she said jokingly surrendering.

We went downstairs and I introduced Juliette to the guys.

"Okay this is Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam."

"Hi I'm Juliette Simmons or Ross whichever you prefer." She smiled.

Liam was totally checking her out even if he won't admit it.

•••••••••••

This chapters in dedication to izzy_dee so is the new character Juliette!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll update again soon.

Bye my lovelies, xx

~Skylar

P.s. please check out her account if you will and her books to they're fantastic!

[Edited]

Guys I swear I'm actually trying to continue the book but I literally have no inspiration 😭 I'm sorry that I can't be a better author. xx & izzy_dee if you have any ideas you can message me them if  you feel like ..