[7] Secret's safe with me

**Bea's POV**

"No, no I swear I'm fine." I cried on Niall's shoulder as he passed me probably my 87th tissue so far.

"No Bea your not."

"I am and will you please keep my secret?"

"Yes, all of them."

I smiled and we both jumped up when we heard Harry's car pull up and I rushed up stairs and locked my door.

I leaned up against the door and slid down.

"Dude what's all the tissues for?" I heard a muffled voice.

"Sorry maybe I wanted to have a little fun."

"With eyeliner?" Harry asked sarcastically and I heard him coming up the stairs and the footsteps ended in front of my door and he jiggled my door handle and realized that it was locked.

**Harry's POV**

"Isn't she lovely isn't she - Dude what's al the tissues for?" I asked.

"Sorry maybe I wanted to have a little fun."

When he said that I looked at the tissues and saw smeared makeup,"With eyeliner?" I said sarcastically an started up the stairs and went to go open Bea's door.

Shit it's locked.

"Bea?"

**Bea's POV**

"Bea?" Harry's shaky voice come from the other side of the door.

I didn't answer just rocked back and forth in the floor, a few seconds later my phone rang, HazzaBear<3

I swiped my screen and sent,'can't talk now, what's up?'

"Frenchie, please just let me in."

I stayed quiet, and moved onto my bed slowly unzipping my travel bag, a little Vera Bradley bag that I keep my sketch pad and stuff in.

I started writing on the sketch pad and passed the note under the door.

F; DONT CALL ME FRENCHIE

H; srry b

F; I'm not your fucking girlfriend don't talk a texty to me.

H; are you okay?

F; yeah I'm fine I was just missing my friends back at the camp and started crying earlier

H; oh okay, well the lads and I are gonna go to the theatre later, do you wanna come?

F; yeah I might.

He walked to his room and I heard his door click.

He's always been so trusting in me.

I fixed my makeup and grabbed my purse and went downstairs to grab me an orange, I found a knife and begin to cut it when the knife slipped.

"Fuck," I whispered putting my finger under the running faucet then shaking it off and forgetting my orange going to Harry's room and knocking.

"Come in!"

"Hey uhm who all's coming to the theatre with you?"

"The lads, my friend Lee, Samantha and her sister Leai, why?"

"Just debating," I said wiping my finger on my pants because it started bleeding again.

**Harry's POV**

"Just debating," she said moving her hand and I saw blood smeared on her jeans.

"Frenchie," I said standing up.

"W-What," she said/asked stuttering.

"Your hand, let me see it," I asked extending my hand towards her left one.

"I've gotta go get ready," she stated briskly turning around and going for the door when I grabbed her up from behind and carried her across the hall to the bathroom, sitting her up on the counter and taking her hand.

"I'm fine..."

"Oh God.." I whispered inspecting her hand, grab some shoes and get in my car." I said going and grabbing my coat and an extra jacket meeting her in the hall, I led her down the stairs and into the car.

"Just relax," I tried calming her down when we were almost there because her finger was bleeding a lot, and she was freaking out.

"Frenchie, Frenchie," I said shaking her and then picking her up and taking her into the hospital, where my uncle, Dr. Regal was in the lobby waiting on us, I called him in the car.

He had a stretcher which he helped me lay her on, taking her to a room and hooking her up to an IV and when he come back he said,"Thank god your my nephew and know a little but about healthcare, she is in a coma but if you wouldn't have gotten her her within 10 minutes if which you did, she'd be dead in the morning."

I thanked him and got comfortable in the chair next to her bed and texted Samantha.

H: hey srry but I won't be able to make it to the theatre 2nite

S: OMG r u fr u wr supozed 2 b hre omg ths iz th wrst nite evr

H: I'm sorry some things come up and I can't make it

S: itz bcuz uf her iznt it shez ruineng our relationship shez trribal I don't want u hanging out with her

H: she's my family and your not my mom so be quiet and get over it .

S: OMG I'm like fr gonna cry now babez

H: don't cry and go see your stupid movie.

I don't know if she replied or not because I texted Hayes and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay thanks for reading the chapter, love y'all and the dresses above; comment or message me which ones your favourite please and for those who have polyvore please follow me @skylarbombaf