[5] Meet the fam

"Okay and this," Harry said opening the door,"Is the house. Are you ready to meet the fam?"

I nodded and picked up my things following him through the door, even though Lilian told me I could speak once I got off the plane, but I couldn't get up the courage I'm scared of what my voice may sound like.

I might possibly sound like someone who's been smoking for 27 years, cough cough Lilian. But I'll have to take a chance soon.

"Lads, she's here!" Harry called out an I heard footsteps coming from all directions. Four boys all shorter than Harry come in, a blonde and three brunettes.

"This is Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn."

"Sup girl?" The one called Zayn smirked,"You got a man?"

"N-essacarily yes, I do his name is Shane Tyler."

I now see what Lilian meant about the voice over shot .

He looked kinda mad but shrugged it off.

I just looked at the ground and nudged my left foot with my right.

"Okay I'm going to show Bea her room."

Harry led me out of the room and immediately started apologizing for Zayn.

"No, no it's okay." I smiled and hugged him.
"I missed you so much." He whispered into the top of my hair, I just smiled and tightened the hug, I missed him too.

Sure I have Hayes back at home but it's not the same; Harry is 16, Hayes is 23. I remember when I first found my way to the camp, I was 9 and had just run away from my last foster home and as far as the world knows: I am currently dead.

That's what they say, I was eaten by a bear.

Nobody knew I was at the camp for 2 years, Travis hid me in his bunker, he was 16 then and not bad looking but now he's got this beard and it just kills it.

"Hey love birds break it up or I'm gonna tell 'Shane'.. If he even exists that is." Zayn muttered the last part.

"OH FUCK YOU ZAYN, I HAVENT SEEN MY BEST FRIEND IN TWO MONTHS AND YOU WANT TO SAY THAT? WELL YOU CAN SUCK MY FUCKING BLACK ASS DICK." I yelled and slammed him into a wall, even surprising myself. Out of no where I pulled out a knife, which I didn't even know I had and held it to his throat.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I'm a bit on the loony side as Hayes says. I developed it as a child from viewing all of the abusive catastrophic memories between my mom and dad.

He held his hands up in defense and all the other boys and Paul came running in after they heard Harry scream, I never told Harry.

Paul pulled me off of Zayn and ripped the knife out of my hands before I could turn it on him.

- - - - - - - - -

That's all folks, so it took me a few days to get this crappy chapter together but I'm tired of putting my books aside. I hope you liked it. I know it sucks but I'll try and make the next chapter better. This chapter is dedicated to izzy_dee for all of her love towards my terrible book & thank you for adding it to your reading list it means a lot to me ❤️