[9] First Red Carpet (Part One)

**Bea's POV**

"Yeah, thank you!" I saw Harry smile while he was on the phone with Simon, the X Factor judge.

I'll just see what the rest of the lads are up to.

"Hey Liam," I said walking into the kitchen where he was making some sandwiches.

"Hey."

"Whatcha doin?" I asked even though it was pretty obvious.

He just rolled his eyes and picked up two of the plates,"Get the other two and I'll come back for the last one."

I grabbed two of the plates and they each had a note on them, one saying Niall and one saying Louis.

I had no clue where Louis was so I took Niall's first, I knocked on his door and I heard his guitar strumming a bit and some muffled voices inside.

I knocked louder and heard Niall shout come in.

"I can't hands full of food."

After I said that Niall jumped up and snatched open the door.

"Oh great your both here so I won't have to make two stops," I said smiling at Niall and Lou.

Niall just laughed and got the other plate out of my hand, then passed it to Louis.

"So what are y'all doing, or shall I leave while you resume butt sex?" I laughed.

"Wh-I wouldn- Gross!" Louis shouted.

"Chill I was just kidding dude."

"STOOOOOPPPP ITTTTTT, or I'm gonna tell this 'Shane'," Zayn said when he walked past the room, I just rolled my eyes.

Niall passed me a notebook and I read over it. <JUST A FEW SONGS FROM THEIR FIRST ALBUM; Up All Night>

"Just some songs we've been working on." He said when I gave him back.

"Looks great. Anyways I should be going now so.." I said turning around and almost getting knocked down by Harry who flew into the room.

"Guys, Simon just got us onto our first red carpet!"

God he was so excited.

"So who are you guys gonna take?" He asked Niall and Louis.

Louis just bit his lip and winked," Was hoping I could take you Hazza, but your going with Sam."

Louis and Harry both just started blushing, and Niall approached me,"Ummm... Would you like to go with me to the red carpet?"

"Yeah," I smiled and texted Jewels.

B: oh my god Niall just asked me to there first red carpet !!!

J: really?! Liam just asked me!!

B: yes we can go together!

J: yay! dude what are we gonna wear? the classiest thing I own says "I prefer food over you" and it's a sweatshirt lmao

B: I feel you fam, guess we better go shopping

J:how about around 2 we can meet at yours?

B: sounds like a plan

J: xx

Well I guess I better go get ready before she shows up and I'm still in sweatpants.

I walked into my room and got my clothes for shopping, then went into my bathroom and turned on the shower, stripping down and hopping in.

~AFTER SHOWER~

After I blow dried my hair I slipped on a pair of white skinny jeans, my grey vans, and a tight salmon colored tank top and twisted my hair and tied it when I was satisfied.

I checked the time on my phone and it was 1:37, I walked into the hallway and Harry was coming up the stairs.

"Hazza, can you run me to the mall?"

He nodded,"Yes, for what?"

"I'm meeting Juliette and we're going shopping."

He nodded and slipped on his shoes, grabbing his keys and yelled that I had two minutes to be in the car.

I just laughed and followed him out to the black SUV.

"If you hook up to the aux don't play no trash music."

I raised my eyebrow," So I can't play no Dra-"

"No."

I laughed and started playing Isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder, the song Harry sung at the X Factor.

"Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful, isn't she precious, less than one minute old."

God I love how he sings, I heard a second voice out of no where," AND I NEVER THOUGHT THAT WE COULD BE, ONE MORE LOVELY AS SHE ISN'T SHE LOVELY MADE FROM LOVE!"

Harry and I both jumped and turned around to see Niall grinning in the backseat

"What the actual fuck?!" I screamed," YOU NEARLY KILLED ME!"

He just laughed and flicked my ear.

I turned around and started pouting.

"And you wonder why I choose to hang out with Jewels over the two of you."

After about 10 minutes we pulled up at the mall, and I went in searching for Juliette.

"Bea!"

I turned, and she was standing over by Nando's waving me over.

I laughed and jogged over to her.

"Want to eat before or after shopping?"

"Eat? Before? Or after? Of course before!" I laughed.

So I am so very sorry. I am a terrible writer.

This book is terrible and I just wanted to say:

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this crappy mess and excuse of a "book". It really means a lot to me.

I will try to update at least once a week.

~Skylar Marie 🔮

Q: Do you guys have any pets?