Chapter 4: trauma

Baekhyun POV
-at the dining table-
"Yah..pabo..eat slowly.." I said.
"Shut up..I'm so hungry..." She said.
Ahh this kid..so cute while eating..hahahha...wait!! No no what I'm thinking about!
"I don't want you to be choked and die here..eat slowly" I said.
"Arasso..why you look so kind now? Ahh maybe you just pretending to be kind in front of me...huh..such a jerk"she said
While She's talking she don't realise there is a pinch of rice on her cheek..,and suddenly
I kiss her cheek and ate the rice..She's in shocked and blushed by my action.
"Ahh girls always like that..put a piece of rice on the cheek and ask the boy to take it...what a dumb"I said.
"Yah!!! How dare you to kiss my cheek!! Take this" She punched me on the face.
"Yah!!!! Ouchhhh!!! It hurts" i grunt.
Oh no!! It's bleed...
"I'm sorry baekhyun-ah.. I didn't mean to-" She stuttered.
"What are you doing to my beautiful face?!!" I said.
-5 minutes later-
"Lay on the couch" she said.
"What?!! What do you want?!!!" I said.
" oh come on..I'm not a pervert like the other girls..let's put some oilments before it become worst" she said.
"Ahh ok ok" I said.
I closed my eyes as she put some oilments on my face... I opened my eyes and I saw her face..just 5 inches apart from me...we make an eye contact for a second...and I realise.she was too beautiful.....oh no!! What I'm thinking about...I turned my head to the other side..because I don't want to make any eye contact with her.
"Ok done...I'm going to take a shower...where's the bathroom?" She asked..
"In my bedroom...just use it" I said.
"What?!! Hell no!!" She said.
"Don't worry...i will wait outside.." I said.
"Ok...but...baekhyun-ah.. I forgot..I didn't bring any cloth ..send me home" She said.
"It's ok I can send you home now" I said.
Suddenly....rain just started heavily!!! Oh god I can't send her home...it always rain here...
"I think I can't ..hmmm...let's just stay here for tonight..." I said.
"What?!!! You afraid of rain...come on..it's just a rained.." She said.
"I have a trauma ...I can't handle the heavy rain...please understand me.,,please I'm begging" I'm crying.
"Ok ok...don't be afraid,, I'm here" she's hugging me.

Your POV
Oh god,..it must be something happen before...
"Baekhyun-ah..I need to bath...but the cloth " I said.
"Just use my shirt then...it's ok....I don't really mind" he said.
Wahh he's turning into a scared kid now..poor him...but at least I need to comfort him..because I punched him a few minutes ago..and it's my fault

10 minutes later
Wow!! He's shirt was too big for me..but it's ok...
"Baekhyun ah... You can sleep now..I'm done using your bathroom..." I said.
No response from him..what happen?
Oh god..I touch his forehead..it's really hot!!!  I think he's having a fever...what should I do?

Author: ok..this is the new chapter..new update tomorrow ..hehehe...do vote my fanfic..love you guys