Chapter 8 : stay here

Baekhyun POV
She changing her cloth...now she only left in a white towel..wow her legs...look sexy..hahaha ahh this girl...
"Why you looking at me like that?" She asked.
"Nothing...." I said.

At the hot pool..she stay as far from me...she closed her eyes...I know..she must felt so relax here...
I approach her...she didn't actually realise I'm standing in front of her.
"Too much relax huh? Do you like it?" I said.
She opened his eyes...
"Kyaaaaaa!!!" She slap my face.
"Ouchhhhh" I grunt..
"Oh oh sorry...I didn't mean to do that...why you standing in front of me? I've said...there is for you... Here is for me.." She said.
"What if..I want to be here" I smirked.
"Yah pabo....stop it...if you're thinking I'm like the other slut that you always bring to this hotel..sorry I'm not...and I'm not interested..." She said.
It's quite surprising for me...she's pretty different from the other girls...she's kind like...a tough girl...
"Wow..I love this kind of girl...so tough.. And hard to get..." I whispered in her ear.
"I said no" she pinch my cheek.
"Yah.. I'm just kidding...." I said.
"Such a pervert.." She said.

2 hours later..
At the counter...
"Thank you sir...enjoy your day.." One of my worker said .
"Ok let's go..I need to go home..." She said.
"Not now..we gonna to sleep here..." I said.
"What...?!! I need to go for work.." She said.

Your POV
Then he takes his handphone...
"Hello sir..(y/n) needs to have a holiday for a few days ..hope you proceed...thank you.." He called someone..
"Who's that?" I'm in confused.
"Your boss..." He said.
"What?!!!! My boss??!! How do you know him?!!" I asked.
"He's my father's friends...of course I know him" he said.
Ohh god!! This boy..was totally really rich...huh...he know everyone...
"I don't want to stay here..." I said.
" I've said to you...you need to deal with me....let's go" he dragged my hands
"Where are we going.....?!!" I scream..
"Shut up stupid" he said.
"Leave me alone.." I scream.
And all of sudden..all the guest here look at us...
"Don't worry everyone..she's my wife...we argue a little bit..so ...enjoy yourself" he said to all.
He dragged all the way to our room...
I feel so tired...as he push me on the bed..
"What are you doing?!" I asked.
"Sleep.." He say.
"I don't want to stay here.." I'm trying to out from this room.
He push me again...
"I said sleep here...your face looks tired...I can sleep on the sofa..." He said..
I just follow what he say..it's better tho...this room was so huge...
And slowly..I fall in deep sleep...

Baekhyun POV
I'm reading all the magazines on the table...I think she was sleeping right now..I approach her...seeing her face...it was so peaceful...
Suddenly I realise that I was late for the meeting with all my staff in this hotel...I think I need to go one...just for a while... I left her a note on the table..
" listen ..I need to go for a meeting with my staff..I will be back.."

Author : ok ..here's the new chapter...hehhe...I will update tomorrow ....left a comment below..on how it's gonna happen between (y/n) and baekhyun..