Chapter 17 : flirting again?

Your POV
It was my friend....taehyung....but he was an idol now...from bts...
It has been a long time...actually.. I already be a friend with him since in the middle school...he's from this village...
Woahh he looks so different now..and...wait?!! Wait?!! He kind look alike baekhyun....omo!!!

"(Y/n)-ah I'm back!!!" He shouted.
I run towards him and hugged him so tightly...it has been a long time...he's my best best best friend...of course I missed him a lot..since I can only see him on the music show...
"Yahh..neomu bogoshipeo !!! " I said excitedly..
"Nadoo...wah..you look beatiful nowadays huh...mian ..I change my phone number recently...so I can't keep in contact with you..." He explained..
"Aigooo gwenchana....how do you know I'm here??" I asked.
"I called halmoni...she said you are here...since I'm off from my schedule now..so I can have my time to rest for a while..." He explained.
I look back to baekhyun...he was in confused...maybe he was shocked ..hahaha
"Annyeonghaseyo...choneun kyungsoo imnida..." Kyungsoo oppa greeted him.
"Omo!! Your face look like d.o from exo!! Hahaha" taehyung said.
"Ahh...many people said that...maybe it's just because of coincidence.." Kyungsoo oppa said.
"Wait?..(y/n)-ah...igeo nugu??" Taehyung asked me..
"His name is baekhyun and he is-" as soon baekhyun cut off my word again.
"I'm her future husband" baekhyun said arrogantly...
"Mian taehyung-ah,..he's always act like that....I'm really sorry about that..." I said.
"So..he's your future husband...otokhae...aigoo congrats !!" Taehyung said excitedly..
Look...taehyung was so friendly with him....why baekhyun act arrogantly ...haishhhh jinja...

Baekhyun POV
It's not like that I hate taehyung...but ....actually (y/n)..how dare she hugged him in front of me...I'm his future husband,...hmmm I'm sick of this...first with kyungsoo now with taehyung...later...I don't know who's the next that she will flirting with...maybe with tree...hahaha...

Author : ok guys..hehehe..I stop here.., I will continue tomorrow...I'm sorry for the short chapter today...I will try to make the next chapter a little bit more longer...