Chapter 31 : party

Your POV
We got back to the room...I hugged him for a reason...he make me happy today...
"Gumawo" I said.
He just stand still..
I release the hug and look to his face..
"Hey...what's wrong?" I asked.
"Nothing,.but...now it was too much skinship..." He said...
Hahaha wow...he change!! Before this...he is the one who love the skinship..
"Hmm wae? It's just a hug!" I said.
"Whatever it is...it's still a skinship...don't make me turn on..." He said while smirking,
"Hmmm whatever,..oppa i want some cake..." I said.
"Whoa!! You really love the sweet thing...just now..you've done ate the vanilla ice cream.." He said.
"Wae?? I'm just craving for it..." I pouted.
"Arasso...oppa will call the room service.." He said.
"Okay..I'm going to the bathroom...' I said.

Inside the bathroom...I can see...the black box on the table sink... I try to open it and.
Omo!!! Black dress!! It was so sexy ,...it will show my cleavage...otokhae?!
Suddenly..the door knob turning...oh gosh..I forgot to lock the door...stupid me...
"You like it?" Baekhyun appear..
He closed the door behind..
"Hey..what are you doing here...you should stay outside,," I said.
"Owh,.nothing..,just wanna to ask you..about the dress" he explained.
I can't lie...the dress was too beautiful..and it will show my femininity..
I look up at the price tag...omo! It was too expensive..
"Oppa..the price...too expensive...I can't take this..." I said.
"Wae? Is not that expensive.." He said.
"Yeahh ..not expensive for you...but for me...it's just on the roof.." I said.
"It's okay..just wear it.." He said.
"For what?!" I asked in confused.
"Tonight..there will be a party for my workers....so you will need to follow me.." He said.
"Party?!! No..I'm not interest with that.,." I said.
"Please..go with me..my dad was there..i didn't want he think that we didn't agree with this arrange marriage.." He said.
I let out a sigh...
"Okay I'll go..,by the way..you put this box by yourself?" I asked.
"Nope..I asked for kyungsoo to put it there...." He said.
"Woah..kyungsoo have a nice taste too.." I said.
"Nope..I choose it for you..not him" he said.
So this is the style that baekhyun like....hmmm....
"Take your time...I'll be outside..." He said and leaving me alone in the bathroom..
I take out the dress from the box...I don't know what to expect...but I hate party actually...
What can I do?! Should I leave ? Hmmm

Baekhyun POV
I go to the bed...I love party....but now I can't have so much fun since my dad was there too..huh...and of course..I need to take care of her...there were so many guys that will watch her..I can't let that happen.....
No wait!!! Why I care for her?! Hmmm maybe it's just an instinct of a man...to protect an innocent girl from another wolf,..