Chapter 39 : sexy back

Baekhyun dad's POV
Hmmm leena and now an unknown man come to disturb her and my son. I should do something.
I call kyungsoo for searching some info.
"Kyungsoo-ah...how's the progress...??" I ask.
"Yeahh good for now..why sir?" He ask.
"Listen..keep watching them...if something bad gonna to happen...call me okay?" I said.
"Okay sir.." He said.

We ended the conversation. Kyungsoo also like my son. He's more calm and patient at any sorts of problems. That is why I trust him more than anyone in my company. Besides, he's a good friend of baekhyun and he knew baekhyun a lot better than me. I look around my table. I'm still in my office until midnight. I saw a picture of my family. My wife,my son my daughter . My daughter baekjun . My wife and my daughter already die and the only thing I have was baekhyun. My wife suffer from heart disease while baekjun ..she's trying to commit suicide by eating a bottle of pills. I don't know the real story about what happen behind it. Baekhyun that knew everything. But everytime when I try to ask him,he avoided it.

He also didn't  get to baekjun room until the day that I brought (y/n) in to my house. I know he entered that room just because he drunk. But,like before even when he's drunk,he never go to that room.

Baekhyun POV
She's still sleeping on the bed. It almost 2 am now. Fuhhh I'm still in shock actually. I'm gonna to marry a girl that sleep on that bed. Suddenly the face of my mom coming strike to my mind. I would be happy if my mom and baekjun could come to my wedding ceremony.

I'm sitting on the couch. Watching her sleeping at this distant. I can't lie that I want to sleep beside her. My back aching a lot when sleeping on the couch. But it can't , because she will think me in the wrong way.

She look sexy from behind. Right now she just wear my shirt. My shirt was so big for her but that makes her look cute.
I'm tired to look at her at this distant. I want to be close to her I mean the more way that she trust me.

Oh yeah..I need to call kyungsoo to prepare the care tomorrow. I going out on the veranda. And dialing his number.
"Kyungsoo-ah, tomorrow wait for me at the lobby...prepare the car and you drive tomorrow.." I said.
"Where?" He asked.
"Back to my villa" I said.
"Okay..good then,so she more save there...it's dangerous if you let her stay at the hotel." He said.
"I know...okay...go back to sleep..I'm sorry for disturbing." I said.
"Oh gwenchana ..." He said and ended the call
Tomorrow is gonna be a tough day.