Chapter Eleven - Surprised?

Kaden’s POV

I opened the door to Silk’s room and saw her kneeling down reading my letter.

I flushed red with embarrassment. I definitely threw in my man card on that one.

She finishes reading it and picks up the already open training bar. She stands up and turns around.

“AAAH SHIT!” She jumped and raised her fists before realising it was me.

“K…” She spoke so softly, and ran up to me and wrapped her toned arms around me.

I picked her up off the ground and held her tightly.

She cleared her throat, and I put her on the ground. I could feel the heat on my face.

“Silk, you need to know how sorry I am for what I did”

She smiled and shook her head.

“You have no idea how long it has been since I have had someone to be a “together” with. I am going to be honest with you, it scares me a lot. I think we are going to work well together, Andreas and Mitchells for the win” She smirks at the last bit, and I sheepishly grin at the ground.

“We don’t have to go to training tomorrow, announcements are at 10am, and the gyms aren’t open before then. Do you want to watch a movie with me K?”

I am honestly surprised at her reaction.

“Getting irresponsible already Silk, I must have more of an influence on you than I thought. I always knew you have had a huge influence on me, but I wasn’t sure if it was a two way street”

She shoved me playfully and walked into the common room.

“What movie, what movie?” It was so cute when she talked to herself, and I chuckled softly at her.

“Mean Girls?” I am a little bit embarrassed to admit it, but I can quote the entire movie.

“Mean Girls K, really? I pictured you as more of a Fast and Furious guy.” She held up both movies and I grabbed Mean Girls out of her hands and put it in the player.

We almost felt like normal friends, except for the fact that we were snacking on protein supplement bars, not popcorn.

Some things won’t change.

___________________________________________________________________

Silk’s POV

Kaden and I sat side by side at the Hell Fire semi-finals announcement. I felt so much more confident this time round, having him at my side was definitely more beneficial than I imagined.