Chapter 4

The two friends said goodbye and apparated to their respective home. Viper happily went upstairs and to the attic. Paying no attention to the woman and the girl in the doorstep.

"Dad, who are they?" Arabella asked her father.

"Cara and your sister" Severus told his daughter.

"What are they doing here?"

"Elena will stay with us from now on. She will go the the World Cup with us"

"Will I have to share room?" She asked.

"No sweetheart. Elena will sleep in the spare bedroom of the second floor"

Meanwhile, a chat was happening too between Cara and Elena.

"Do I have to stay here, Mum?" Elena asked her mother as she saw the man and the girl talk.

"Yes, Elena. You'll stay with your father from now on. We already talked about it. He will teach you about our world" Cara told her daughter.

"Whatever. And what about the other girl? Who is she?" Elena asked.

"She's Arabella, your sister. She's now returning from Hogwarts" cara explained.

"So she already went to Hogwarts? That's not fair!" She said.

"Her twelfth birthday was about a week ago. She got her letter one year ago and that's why she went to Hogwarts before you. Her birthday was before the school year started"

"Hello Cara, Elena" a voice surprised them.

"Severus! Hi! Merlin's beard! This is Arabella? She's so grown up and beautiful!" Cara said.

"Thank you. Hello, Elena, my name is Arabella" she said stretching her hand.

"Hello" Elena said ignoring her hand. Arabella looked at her father and he smiled sympathetically.

"I'll go to my room, Dad. Nice to meet you Cara" Arabella said before disappearing into the house.

"Why did you have to be so rude to your sister, Elena. You're not like that" Cara told her daughter.

"I want to go home" Elena said.

"Then go inside, child. You can ask Arabella for your room" Severus said.

"No! I want to go home with Mum! With Matthew and Deanna" Elena yelled at her mother.

"I will not tolerate any of this tantrum, child. Go inside and stay in your room until dinner" Severus said pointing at the door.

"You are not my father!" Elena shouted before entering the house.

"I'm sorry, Severus. I don't know what happened to her. All the week she was excited about meeting her father and having magic but today in the morning she wouldn't even talk to me, she didn't want to come" Cara said.

"Don't worry Cara. Now, go if you want to catch the flight" Severus said looking at the woman he once tried to love, knowing that it would be a long time before he saw her again.

Severus Snape entered his house without looking back at Cara, who looked at the house and praying that her daughter would be okay.

"Arabella, Elena! Come down please!" Severus called from the library. In no more than a minute, Arabella came out from the hidden door in the library. It was a passageway that Severus made from the library to the attic when his daughter became interested in his books.

"Do you think it's going to work, Dad?" She asked.

"I hope so. Where's your sister?" Severus asked.