Chapter 9

George had Arabella in his arms. And he looked at her, she looked so fragile. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail. She had been wearing mascara, George could tell because she had it all over her face.

Arabella could hear Fred yelling at Cedric. Oliver had already gone away. Arabella could always tell the difference between Fred and George. It was a requirement to prank George. But now more than ever could she tell the resemblance between the two. George was looking at her the same way Fred looked at her. She didn't know, of course, that the way Fred looked at her was with lust.

"-so why don't you go with Cho? Maybe she hasn't seen how much of a prick you are, Diggory" Fred said before entering the compartment and closing it from the inside, "now, now. When did my brother replaced me?" Fred joked when he saw George hugging Arabella.

"Don't cry, Bella. Pretty Boy Diggory doesn't deserve your tears" Fred wiped Arabella's tears away.

The three started to talk. George and Arabella told Fred about the times they had pranked each other.

"Oh! There was this one time! Remember, Weasley? We both went to the Hospital Wing, last year, it was. I was trying to study, you know how hard that is for me. And your brother wouldn't shut it with Jordan. So I threw Hogwarts: A History at him" Arabella told Fred.

"Why did both of you had to go to the Hospital?" Fred asked.

"Well, she hit me in the back of the head with the book. It opened my head, the book. And we bicep got contracted. Perfect reason why she cannot be a beater" George said, ruffling her hair, that was now out of the ponytail.

"Bet you wouldn't make it as a chaser, Weasley" Arabella said.

George was going to answer with a sarcastic phrase but the train suddenly stopped. Arabella, that was laying across the seats, fell to the ground.

"What the hell?! We couldn't have arrived that quickly" Arabella said, standing up. She opened the compartment door to see everyone doing the same. She saw Draco running towards her end of the train, "Draco? What is it? Are you okay?" Arabella asked, checking him.

"There- there were those things in the train. Everything became cold and-" Draco started and Arabella pulled him and his friends inside.

"Now, those things were Dementors. They are probably looking for Sirius Black. Useless, really. He's obviously not on the train, my dad checked it yesterday." Arabella explained.

Arabella was standing on the door, facing towards the window. She didn't notice the creature coming from behind. But suddenly, a cold breath brushed the back of her neck. She froze in shock. A skeletal had was wrapped around her arm.

"F-Fred. Pass me my wand, would you?" Arabella stuttered.

"Arabella-" Draco said somewhat high-pitched.

"I know, Draco. It's okay" Arabella calmed him. He was paler than usual. His platinum blonde hair looked yellow, instead of the usual whiteish.

Fred passed her the wand very carefully. The creature was starting to raise its hand to its hood. Arabella snatched her arm away and pointed at the Dementor with her wand. Arabella tried to remember the charm her father had taught her a year ago.

Happy memory. She had to find one strong enough. She didn't have much time, the Dementor was taking off its hood. She thought of her sister, her father, Draco, Quidditch, Fred, George, Oliver, Adrian, Flint, Cedric. But nothing seemed good enough for her. Then an image flashed through her eyes.

She was little. Arabella could tell for the size of her father next to her. There was a woman next to her. Mum. She had red hair and green eyes, exactly like Harry's. In her mother arms' was a bundle with a mop of black hair. He's your brother, sweetie. You are his big sister. Mum was talking. Lily's voice was sweet and not very high pitched. It was more a kind of raspy voice.