Chapter 17

The next thing Bella heard was crying. She stood up and panicked. Had someone been hurt. She saw Sirius in his dog form dragging Ronald by the leg, Ron was holding Scabbers, that treacherous rat.

"Ron! Are you okay?" Arabella asked her best friend's little brother. She checked on his leg and winced when she saw the damage.

"It's broken" Ron told her and she nodded.

"I cannot completely heal it but I can do something" Arabella told him and he nodded.

Arabella felt her powers come atop and started seeing everything black with a white outline. She pressed her hands on Ronald's leg and felt as he trashed to get away but she didn't let him. Purple light came from her hands and she felt as she started to heal Ron, she felt her leg start to get injured. She felt her bone wanting to break and she screamed in pain until a pair of hands grabbed her shoulders and separated her from Ron.

"Are you insane? You know that the injury gets worse when it transfers" Sirius told her, she was gritting her teeth, she was in pain but thankfully, her leg was not broken, but Ron's still was.

They heard people coming and Arabella grabbed her wand and stood in front of Ron in case it was someone from the Ministry or a dementor. Sirius hid behind the door and Ron just held Scabbers. In the end, it was just Hermione and Harry.

"Arabella?" They asked, they were dirty and had cuts and bruises.

"My god, what happened to you?" Arabella asked them, checking on them with concern.

"Harry! Hermione! No! He's an animagi" Ron yelled and Arabella rolled her eyes. Sirius dramatically closed the door, making himself visible and smiled.

"If you want to get Harry you will have to kill the four of us" Hermione said dramatically.

"Hold your horses, Hermione" Arabella told her as she stood between them and Sirius.

"Only one will have to die today" Sirius said, dramatically, again.

"Yes... you!" Harry yelled as he jumped against Sirius, tackling him to the floor, and pointed his wand at him as he chocked him with the other hand.

"Harry Potter get off him!" Arabella told him, pointing her wand at her brother, "don't make me use it, Harry"

"You've been helping him all along?" Harry asked but before she could answer, Professor Lupin budged in and disarmed Harry, and pointed his wand at Sirius.

"Finally the flesh reveals the madness within" Remus commented, looking at his friend's state.

"You know all about madness within, don't you, Remus?" Sirius said and they both chuckled, Remus helped him up and they embraced, "he's here! We need to-"

"I know, and we will" Remus told him as he calmed his friend.

"No! I trusted you, Professor!" Hermione yelled at him, "and he is your friend" she seemed to think for a couple seconds and then she talked again, "he's a werewolf, that's why he missed classes" she told Ron and Harry.

"How long have you known?" Remus asked her curiously.

"Since Professor Snape sent the essay" Hermione said proudly.

"Well, you certainly are the brightest witch of your age." Remus asked her.

"Enough talk, Remus! Let's kill him!" Sirius yelled, he certainly looked like a madman now.

"Wait!"

"I did my waiting! Twelve years of it! In Azkaban!" Sirius yelled and Arabella winced at the painful sound of his voice.