seven | terrible

"I think I'm going to throw up." James muttered, sitting across from Liam Dunbar in a bathtub. Since James had passed out, Scott had put duct tape over mouth. Liam's eyes widen at the comment, shifting uncontrollably. "Chill the fuck out, I'm not actually going to, I just feel like I am." He reassured Liam, but it didn't reassure him that much. "I need Advil." He leaned his back, stretching his leg over Liam.

Liam mumbled something that James couldn't understand through the tape. Liam narrowed his eyes at James one leg. James only had duct tape around his arms, whereas Liam was covered in duct tape.

"Hey guys, James you're awake."

"And I'm not in a hospital, why? I was just fucking attacked." He looked down at his shirt, it was his favourite shirt for running and lacrosse; it was ruined. Scott looked over at Stiles, before grabbing Liam's first. Stiles who went back for James, grabbed the duct tape and put a piece over his mouth. James narrowed his eyes at Stiles, and once he was picked up kneed him.

"You didn't tape his legs?" Stiles groaned, sliding to the ground. Scott was dealing with Liam, barely noticing the issues between the other two. James stepped over Stiles, about to walk away when Stiles grabbed his ankle and James felt to the ground.

"Stiles!" Scott yelled, gently picking him up. "We aren't going to hurt them." James would disagree, the fall hurt like hell. His wrist hurt even more, but the worst pain was in his torso where the wendigo attacked him. "Sorry about him-" James narrowed his eyes at the junior, and Scott thought Liam's glare was slightly terrifying. "Please don't hurt me."

James tried to speak through the tape and all Scott heard clearly was fuck you. Scott nodded, sitting the boy on the other chair next to Liam. "Stay." Stiles said, putting his hand up like you would when talking to a dog. "Good boy." James lunged towards Stiles, and Scott held him back as Stiles jumped back. "Shit." James narrowed his eyes at the pale boy, thinking of all the ways he'd kill him if he could at the moment.

"I'm going to take the tape off, okay? If you scream is goes back on, if speak quietly it stays off." Stiles spoke slowly, looking between the two boy. "Got it?" Liam slowly nodded, and James nodded afterwards. Stiles looked over at Scott, giving him a nudge to pull the tape off but Stiles ended up being the one having to go near both of the boys.

He slowly pulled the tape off of Liam, and then looked at James and back at Scott. "He's gonna be pissed." Scott sighed, Stiles rolled his eyes, leaning forwards and pulled the tape off of him. James shifted in his seat, causing Scott to extend his hand to keep him sitting.

"I'm not fucking getting up asshole." James spat, Stiles held the duct tape up threatening to use it on him. "Go fuck yourself." James glared, looking over at Liam who stayed silent.

James truly believe that Scott was insane for what he did. James had no marks on his chest from the 'wendigo' but he was covered in blood. He had a bite mark on his wrist, and James saw Scott's eyes glow red as he fought a monster and it barely fazed by it.

"Now Liam, James you've guys have seen some confusing things tonight, more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Understand?" Stiles asked looking between the two, James had small idea of what Stiles was trying to say.

"Not really." Liam spoke, looking over at James who was slowly moving in his seat and neither of the juniors were noticing.

"Good that is good." He said pointing at Liam, James looked at Scott who had turned to his friend in confusion. James placed his hand on his side, he didn't feel any pain there.

"I don't think your buddy understands either." James muttered, looking over at Stiles who went to pick the duct tape backup but decided against the idea. He needed James and Liam to trust them, and it wasn't going to be easy after Scott kidnapped both of them.