eleven | scrimmage

Ella Blake, also known as the dyed red haired women who randomly re-appeared in James' life was sitting next to Owen Blake in the stands. When she tried to talk to him to wish him good luck after he reached the field, he just shoved past her and walked towards Liam.

"This is insane, half their players are on steroids." James commented, looking at the Devenford players as they walked towards their side of the field. "We're going to lose." James looked over at Liam who was fixing the under armour through the jersey and padding.

"Hey Liam, James." James nodded towards him before looking over at father and Ella. "Good luck out there, you'll need it." Mason spoke, before his eyes slowly wandered behind Liam and at the Prep student not to far behind Liam.

"I don't care if he is a foot taller than me, I can take him." James shook his head, looking over at Brett who was getting ready for the scrimmage. "You don't believe me?" He asked the Blake boy, who's response was a shake of the head. Slowly getting distracted by the older boy who was purposely getting ready outside and slowly. James couldn't care, they were already going to lose.

"Yeah." Mason hummed, nodding not hearing the last comment Liam made. "Uh huh." James chuckled lightly, but he didn't look away from Brett. It was difficult to want to take a break from staring at him.

"You think he's hot don't you?" Liam asked irritated. James licked his lips and nodded.

"You don't?" James asked, looking over at Liam in confusion. "Look at him!" He exclaimed, glancing back at Brett. Liam didn't even have to glance back at Brett before shaking his head. "Mason what are you doing?" James asked, looking over at Mason; who was clearly checking out Brett.

"Agreeing with Liam, I'm being agreeable." Mason spoke distracted, James looked over at Liam who nodded his head with a small sigh.

"You think he's hot, don't you?" James asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"No!" Mason exclaimed, shaking his head. "No not at all! No way, maybe." Mason slowly began accept that he couldn't lie from either of them. "Yeah maybe a little." Mason sighed, James looked over at the Brett who wasn't with his team who were getting 'pumped' for the game behind him.

"He wants to destroy me." Liam pointed out. James shrugged, nibbling on his bottom lip.

"I definitely think you could take him." Mason spoke supportively towards both of his friends. "And then give him to me." Liam and James broke out into laughter at the comment. "No, no just go out there and kick their smug prep school asses." Mason smiled at the two lacrosse players, James slowly nodded looking over at the bleachers where his father and Ella sat, acting like two close friends.

"You okay man?" Liam asked, standing close to James. James looked over at the boy, feeling Liam's breath on his neck. James took a small step away, looking over at Brett.

"Something I don't think you'd understand, nor do I want to explain." Liam followed James as he spoke, heading towards their helmets and lacrosse sticks.

"Hey James!" Right as he looked over, in his hand was a lacrosse ball in his hand. James waited until Brett turned around and tossed the ball back at him; and hit him across the head. James had noticed right before, Brett looked back slightly but turned back to his friend.

"They play." He heard coach yell, James put his helmet on and looked over at Garrett who stood next to him. It wasn't long until the began playing, Devenford first had the ball almost making it to the Beacon Hills' Defense before James knocked him to the ground and scooped up the ball.

He heard Beacon Hills cheering, he passed the ball to lacrosse captain; also known as James' alpha who didn't seem to be really focusing on the game. Scott still caught the ball, and as James ran forward Scott passed it back to James. Brett was behind him, about to knock him down but right as James went down, James shot the ball getting a goal and then he was on the ground.