Chapter Two

Enjoy!

Your POV

After having Alastair dress me in my maid uniform I skipped down the stairs. Alastair had already been all dressed up so he didn't have to change.

I saw Sebastian, Bardroy, a girl in a maid outfit, and a boy. I smiled as I stood next to Alastair eager to learn all of their names. They sent smiles back, Alastair stood emotionless next to me, as always.

"(F/N) this is Bardroy, Mey-Rin, Finnian, and Tanaka.", "This is (f/n) and Alastair." Sebastian said

"Hi!" I said smiling widely. They waved back. "When can Alastair and I start cleaning up?" I asked excitedly.

"Calm down, Mistress." Alastair said tapping the top if my head.

Sebastian looked at his watch. "It's actually dinner time." He said. I smiled even more.

"You seen quite happy." Alastair said looking down at me. I nodded.

--------

I sat at the table.

"Will Ciel be joining us?" I asked everyone.

"You mean the young master?" Mey-Rin asked. I shrugged and looked towards Alastair. He gave a quick nod.

"I doubt it." Bardroy said under his breath, but everyone heard him.

Ciel, or the 'young master', entered the room and took a seat at the very end of the table. Sebastian was out immediately talking about the food he had prepared. Shouldn't the chef do that? I mentally shrugged and stared at the food on my plate. Once Sebastian was finished I began eating.

"So, (f/n), where's your family?" Bardroy asked.

"Alastair is my family." I said smiling at my demon.

"I meant biological family." Bardroy said. I shrugged.

"(f/n) has amnesia. She doesn't remember anything from her past." Sebastian explained.

"You poor thing." Mey-Rin said.

"I sort of remember my mother...." I said trailing off. Alastair's head shot up as he looked at me eagerly awaiting for me to speak. "I don't remember her name, or want she looked like. But I have a feeling. It feels warm.... And I hear a tune in my head. I always imagine a woman humming it to me as she tucks me in." I said smiling slightly as I began eating once again. All eyes were on me. Alastair looked at me softly. "I'm sure I'll find her soon enough though!" I said smiling brightly and looking at Alastair with hopeful eyes. He nodded and gave me a small smile.

"For now I have Alastair, and now you guys!" I added. They all nodded and continued eating.

3rd Person POV

Finny, Mey-Rin, and Bardroy all stood in a circle. "I feel bad for her.' Finny said sadly, talking about (f/n).

"I'm sure she'll remember soon enough." Mey-Rin said.

"I doubt it, how long do you think she's been like this?" Bardroy asked.

They all shrugged. Just then (f/n) entered the room wearing her maid outfit. She skipped along up to them.

'Why does she always smile even though she cant remember anything?' Bardroy thought.

'Were they talking about me? Of course they were....' (f/n) thought sadly, but she didn't let her sadness show. She had to keep smiling for everyone around her.

Your POV

It seemed these people had no idea about demons...... Lucky them. A man with white hair entered the room. Finnian quickly ran up to him. "Pluto. Go back outside." Finnian ordered the man. The man began whimpering and licked Finnian's face. My eyes widened. A hellhound.