Chapter Nineteen

9 Months Later

Your POV

I sat in the hospital staring at my two little bundles of joy.

Cali and Jason.

Cali had Ciel's hair and my eyes. Jason had my hair and Ciel's eyes. I smiled down at them and kissed their foreheads.

Cali let out a small little gurgle and Jason shut his eyes, falling asleep.

Alastair entered the room. "They're lovely." He said smiling.

"Look how cute they are." I said softly.

"Very." He said.

The door opened and in walked B/n.

"I heard you had some kids." He said smiling and holding two gifts. He set the gifts down at the end of the bed and I smiled at him.

"Thank you." I whispered.

I looked at my children's hands. Black nails and the same marking. I ran my thumb over their little hands. Then I stood up and set them in their little plastic cribs. (I'm not sure what they're called but I remember my mother having a little plastic crib in her hospital room after my sister was born)

I walked over to the gifts and opened them. I opened the first one and pulled out onesies that varied in different shades of blue. Then I opened the other one and pulled out onesies that varied in different shades of purple.

At the moment Cali and Jason were wrapped up in blankets provided by the hospital.

"When are you going to be sent home?" B/n asked.

"Tomorrow, why?" I asked.

"I wanted to invite you over for dinner. I have a girlfriend and she wants to meet you." He said.

"That would be lovely." I said smiling.

*Time skip brought to you by your beautiful children*

I pushed Cali and Jason in their stroller as I walked towards B/n's house. Alastair walked beside me. I felt people looking at me weirdly. I mean I was a 13 year old with two children.

"F/n?" I heard someone say. I turned to see Bardroy, Finny, and Mey-Rin.

"Hey." I said smiling.

"Oh my gosh! I these your children!?" Mey-Rin squealed. I nodded.

"Cali and Jason." I said smiling at my two children.

"They're so cute." Finny said.

"That one has Ciel's hair and that one has Ciel's eyes." Bard pointed out.

"I know." I sighed.

"When are you going to visit the manor?" Finny asked.

"I don't know. I don't know if I'm going to come back at all." I said.

"Where are you staying?" Bard asked.

"In some house." I said. Alastair pulled out his watch.

"We better get going B/n is waiting." Alastair said. I nodded.

"Bye. It was nice seeing you guys." I said smiling.

"Your birthday is coming up." Alastair said.

"I know." I mumbled.

We arrived at B/n's house. Alastair knocked on the door and it opened to reveal a smiling B/n.

"Hi." He said and hugged me. We walked in and I saw a woman sitting in the living room. She stood up and smiled at me.

She had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was very beautiful.

"Hello." She said smiling.

"Hi." I said. Cali let out a small cry and I watched as Jason reached his hand over and touched her hand. I smiled at my kids and scooped up Cali. Then Jason got jealous and began crying, so I picked him up too.

"My hands are always full." I sighed.

"I bet it's worth it." The woman said.

"It is." I said smiling.

"I'm sorry about Ciel." B/n said. I shrugged. "Does he know he's the dad?" He asked. I shook my head.

"He's living his happy life with Elizabeth." I whispered.

Silence.

"Why don't we eat?" B/n suggested.

"Good idea. Alastair. Cook some food." I said.

"Yes, your majesty." He said bowing. Then he left to the kitchen.

"I could've made something." B/n said.

"Alastair would be happy to do it." I said smiling.

We all sat down for dinner. Cali and Jason were sleeping. They did that a lot.

I learned the woman's name was Lilly.

"So, do you have a job?" B/n asked.

"No. Alastair is good at money management." I said.

"You don't pay your butler?" Lilly asked.

"No."

Alastair set down our food. It was pan fried tilapia.

"You know, f/n. Since you have children you should get a boyfriend or something." B/n said.

"Alastair and I might be getting married." I said.

"He's like 25!" B/n exclaimed. I shrugged.

"He's the only person who has never betrayed me." I said. I watched as B/n's eyes filled with guilt and he looked down.

"I think I'm going to visit Ciel though." I said quietly.

"You're seriously going to visit him?" Alastair asked. "After he chose Elizabeth over you!?"

I nodded. "He deserves to meet his children." I said and took a bite of my food.

"Let them grow a bit first." Alastair said.

"Alright."

A/n: I want to thank everyone who requested names!

The name Cali was requested by: Adania_is_a_penguin

The name Jason was requested by: KittyCat2721

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!!
See you next time! ~Faith xx ♥