Chapter Fifteen

Your POV

I hid my face in Alastair's chest. As we walked closer to the manor I saw a carriage.

"Lady Elizabeth." Alastair said. I gripped his shirt.

"Go around the back." I said. Soon we were up in my room and I sat on my bed.

"She was supposed to be gone for like another week." I said running my hands through my hair.

Alastair gave me a sad look. "You better be getting downstairs." He said. I nodded and stood up. He patted down my hair and gave me a smile. I just looked at him blankly before heading down the stairs. He followed closely behind me.

"Are you going to tell him?" Alastair asked.

"Are you crazy?" I whispered. He shrugged and we walked towards voices.

"I missed you so much." Lizzie said hugging Ciel. I felt my heart crack. I should've just stayed away from him.

"Hey F/n." Lizzie said and gave me a smile. I nodded at her.

"Alastair?" Ciel asked looking at Alastair in disbelief.

"I found him wandering the streets." I said. Lizzie wrapped her arm around Ciel's waist, so he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

There was no running from this now. I shouldn't have gotten back to with him in the first place....But I love him. And now I'm carrying his child! Or children.....

I felt my heart rate begin to increase. What if I end up having twins? What if they look like him? Surely I wont be able to keep it a secret that they're his. I grabbed my chest as I hyperventilated. I felt my throat closing. Alastair grabbed my shoulders.

"Hey. Hey. Calm down. What's wrong?" He asked searching my face.

Suddenly voices entered my head.

He doesn't love you.

If he did then he would've left her.

"Shut up!" I screamed gripping my head.

"F/n! What's wrong?" Ciel asked panicked.

He's using you.

You're just a little whore.

"You're wrong!" I screamed. The mirror on the wall cracked and shattered. The lights flickered and burst.

Elizabeth screamed as a vase shattered next to her.

"Mistress. You need to calm down." Alastair said placing his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him as the voices quieted and my heart rate slowed down. I looked around the room, glass was everywhere. Had I done this?

I felt dizzy and soon everything became blurry. I felt my knees grow weak, and I collapsed forward. I expected the ground to catch me, but a pair of arms did. I saw a blur of black with a tint of blue. Ciel. My eyes closed as the room began spinning too much.

*Time skip brought to you by Elizabeth's voice*

I woke up in my bed with a cloth pressed to my forehead. I saw Ciel sitting above me. When he looked at me he immediately relaxed.

"I'm so glad you're alright." He said.

I sat up slowly rubbing my eyes. I looked around the room. No one else but us. I looked over at him and he kissed me quickly.

"Ciel. I really need you to choose now." I whispered.

"Why? You know I cant." He said.

"It's important. You need to choose." I said.

"You weren't too concerned about that when Elizabeth was gone." He said.

"I know. But it's because I had you all to myself. Now I have to watch her be all over you." I said quietly.

"F/n. We've been over this. I cant just call off my wedding." He said.

"Why not? That's complete and utter bullshit." I huffed looking at the other side of the room.

"I really don't see how it's so important now." He said. I couldn't tell him.

"Its always been important." I felt myself tearing up. I gripped the sheets in my fists and clenched my jaw. "You cant have us both." I said.

"Do we have to talk about this now?" He asked.

"Yes!" I shouted at him.

"I don't have time." He said and stood up.

"You don't have time for me?" I asked.

"That-"

"Oh. I see. You're going to go see her. You don't have time for me, but you have time for her." I said.

"I'm marrying her." He said.

"Ciel! You would be marrying me if she wasn't around." I said.

"Not if all you did was act like this." He spat. I glared at him.

"You're a real ass." I said standing up.

"Don't go running off into Trancy's arms again. He just wants you for your body." Ciel said.

"At least he cares about me." I said. I soon found myself pinned against the wall.

"You know I care about you. Don't you dare think for a second that I don't." He said searching my face for something.

"I seriously doubt that sometimes. I mean if you really loved me, the decision would be easy. Right?" I asked. I felt my anger building up. The lights flickered.

"You're so selfish." He said.

"Only when it comes to you. Because. I. Love. You." I said.

"Then stop pressuring me." He said.

"You know. You're a real idiot." I said. My stomach suddenly churned. I was going to puke. But Ciel was still pinning me against the wall.

"Let me go." I said trying not to vomit.

"No." He said.

I glared at him and he flew back. I didn't have time to be shocked. I darted for the bathroom and threw up.

"Alastair." I whispered. Alastair was quick to my side, pulling my hair back as I threw up. After I was finished I rinsed out my mouth and leaned against the cool wall.

"What's happening?" I whispered. Did I have some sort of power? Ciel walked into the bathroom rubbing the back of his head.

"What was that?" He asked.

"How should I know?" I said glaring at him and exited the bathroom. I collapsed on my bed and went back to sleep.

A/N: Thanks for reading!!! See you next time! ~Faith xx ♥