Chapter Eighteen

A/n: Okay, bear with me. I'm writing this at 12:16 in the morning. Sorry if it sucks. :/

Your POV

I followed Alastair through the depths of hell until we neared a castle.

"This is where Satan lives." Alastair said. I nodded and the giant door opened. I walked inside and saw a demon creature sitting on a throne. (I'm not going to describe Satan, for I do not know what he looks like, nor do I want to know)

"F/n. Dear. Come in. Come in." Satan said.

"Hello, father." I said.

"You've grown very much." He said, flashing me his sharp teeth. I nodded.

"I think we should discuss the wedding. I was thi-" I cut him off.

"Father. I do not wish to marry Alastair." I said. His eyes widened.

"Do you have someone else in mind?" My father asked.

"Yes. A human boy. Ciel Phantomhive." I said.

"Does he not love you back?" Satan asked.

"He is unsure of his feelings."

"Want me to cast a spell over him?"

"No. I wish to win him over by myself."

"Are you carrying his children?" He asked.

"What!?" I screamed. "Children!?"

"You're pregnant. Twins."

"I-I didn't lose them." I whispered. Then began crying. "I didn't lose them!" I shouted happily. "I have to tell Ciel! I have to tell Ciel...." I turned to Alastair. "Lets go." I said. Alastair nodded and created a portal. We stepped through, leaving us in the room we left.

Everyone still stood there.

"Why are you crying?" Jacob asked.

"I didn't lose them!" I shouted.

"Them? Who?" Ciel asked.

"My children." I whispered.

"Children!?" Jacob shouted.

"Twins." Alastair said.

"I bet they'll be the most beautiful children you ever did see!" I said and began twirling around.

"I bet they will." Mey-Rin said. I smiled at her.

"I cant wait till they're born!" I squealed.

"You have to wait nine months." Bardroy said.

"Well. Duh. I know that." I said.

(This is where my 12 am journey stops. Sleep. I need it.)

(Good morning. Now begins my journey of a headache)

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling smiling. Not only was I going to have one child, but I was going to have two!!

There was a knock on my door. "Hmm?" I hummed. The door opened to reveal Ciel.

"So. I'm going to be a father....." He said.

"Guess so." I sat up and gave him a smile. "Are you going to end things with Elizabeth?" I asked.

"F/n. I want to. But she gives me that look...." He trailed off.

"And I'm giving you children." I said narrowing my eyes.

He stayed silent. Then he sat next to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'll end things." He whispered. "For you and the children." He said. I began crying. I was so happy. We were going to finally be together. We were going to have a family. He pulled away. "Hey, hey. Stop crying." He said quietly. I wiped my tears carefully and sniffed.

He stood up and left the room. I soon stood up and did the same.

"Elizabeth. We have to talk." I heard. How did I hear him? I was at the top of the stairs....

"Okay." Lizzie said. I took a seat at the top of the stairs and listened in on their conversation. I heard a door open and close, but I could still hear them.

"Ciel. Before you say anything... Are we going to have children? Like F/n and Jacob?" Lizzie asked. "They could have your eyes and my hair, or my hair and your eyes." She said excitedly.

Come on Ciel. Just end it.

"Elizabeth....." He trailed off.

"Ciel. Just say it." I whispered.

I heard him let out a breath of air. I slowly crept down the stairs and peeked outside and watched them.

He took her hands in his. "That would be amazing." He said. I watched as his lips met hers. My heart shattered.

I charged upstairs and took out a paper and pen.

Dear Ciel,

     You're a deceiving bastard. I wish you luck with your wife, Elizabeth. I'll be with my father in hell, taking care of YOUR children. Thanks for lying to me, I really appreciate it. Have fun with your life.

Sincerely,

F/n L/n

I folded the letter and placed it in an envelope. I felt a tear drop from my eye. I'm so stupid, why would I believe him?

I packed up a bag. I wasn't really going to hell. For all I know my children could end up human. No human would be able to withstand the heat.

I dragged my suitcase behind me, the wheels squeaking. I saw Sebastian walking through the halls.

"Sebastian." I said. He turned to me. His eyes softened. I quickly wiped the tears away from my face. "Please give this letter to Ciel after I've left." I said handing out the envelope. He nodded and took it from me.

"It was a pleasure having you here, Princess. I'm sorry my Master cant open his eyes and see what he really wants." He said. I kissed his cheek and began walking off. I walked to the kitchen, where the staff was.

"Bye guys." I said looking at Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bard.

"You're leaving?" Finny asked. I nodded.

"Alastair." I said. Alastair was quick to my side. "Erase Ciel's memory of being the father." I said.

"Yes, my Princess." He said bowing. Then left the room.

"Ciel is the father..." Mey-Rin whispered. I nodded.

"He's with Elizabeth." Finny said.

"He's chosen her over me and our children. I wish for you not to tell anyone." I said. I hugged Mey-Rin, kissed Finny's cheek, then kissed Bard's cheek. "Maybe I'll see you guys around." I said and turned on my heel, and left.....

A/n: This is NOT the ending. There will be more, trust me. See ya next time!! ~Faith xx ♥