Chapter Ten

Your POV

Claude showed me to the room. It was huge.

I walked over to the huge bay window and sat on the seat staring out.

"There is also a balcony miss." Claude said directing to the door next to the window. I opened the doors and stood out on the balcony. As I looked out there was the garden. I thought of the Phantomhive Manor. How could Ciel treat me like that?

"Dinner will be ready shortly." Claude said and exited my room. I walked over to the wardrobe and saw all the dresses were purple, the same shade and Alois' outfit. I sighed and called in Alastair. He entered and dressed me into one of the gowns.

Then I began making my way to the dining room.

I saw Alois standing, spitting insults at his maid. He hit her, causing her to fall to the ground.

"Alois!" I shouted running towards the maid. Alois glared at me. I held my hand out to the woman. She took it and I pulled her up, then I turned to Alois.

"How dare you treat your maid like this!? She's a person y'know!?" I shouted.

"She's a demon." He said glaring at me.

'Demon. Person. What's the difference? We all have feelings!" I shouted at him.

"You shut your mouth! You're in my house! Under my roof!" Alois shouted.

"That doesn't mean I wont stand up for what I believe in!" I shouted. Then something hit my face. I felt my cheek sting and my hand flew up to hold it. Alois stood there with his hand in the air. "You bastard." I muttered.

He then realized what he had done. His eyes softened.

"F/n I-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"Alois. I thought I could trust you." I whispered.

"I'm so sorry. Please. Don't leave." He whispered grabbing my hands. "I don't want to be alone." He whispered, tears forming into his eyes. I'm a softy for wet eyes. I pulled him into a hug.

"Just... Make sure it never happens again." I whispered. He nodded and hugged me tightly.

Why did I forgive this boy? Maybe because I know what it's like to lose someone you care about..... I pulled away from him. "Lets eat." I said smiling brightly. He smiled back and pulled me to the table. I then noticed the maid. She had a patch over her eye.... Did Alois do that?

A/n: Yeah. Sorry it was short :(
Anyways! I hope you enjoyed this!!!! See y'all next time!! ~Faith ♥