Chapter Fourteen

Your POV

The next week flew by in an instant. Ciel and I spent it together just "hanging out". I had been feeling nauseous lately and thought of my recent activities.... Could it be? I decided to go to the doctor's right away.

As I walked through town I saw someone out of the corner of my eye.

Alastair.

"Alastair!" I shouted and ran towards him. Everyone on the street looked at me. Alastair's head whipped around in my direction. I jumped into the air and he spun me in a circle smiling.

"Alastair." I said and began crying.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I sniffed.

"Alois said Ciel kidnapped you. When I went to fight for you Sebastian beat the shit out of me." He said.

"Ciel didn't kidnap me." I said.

"Oh."

"Can you come to the doctor's with me? I think I might be..." I trailed off. He looked at me shocked and nodded.

*Time skip brought to you by Earl Grey Tea*

"What brings you here today?" The nurse asked.

"She thinks she's pregnant." Alastair said emotionlessly.

"You're only 13." She said. I nodded. "Please tell me you're not the father." She said looking at Alastair.

"He's my butler." I said.

She nodded and began giving me a pregnancy test (I'm not sure how they did it in the Victorian Era so...)

"The doctor will be in with your results." The nurse said.

After a few minutes Alastair spoke up.

"It's Ciel's, isn't it?" He asked. I nodded. "F/n. He's engaged." Alastair said. I gripped my dress.

"I know." I whispered. What was I supposed to do if I was pregnant with Ciel's baby? Would he leave Elizabeth?

"Do you think he'll leave her for me?" I whispered.

"I doubt it." He said. That brought tears to my eyes. I quickly wiped them away. I didn't even know if I was pregnant for sure.

The doctor came in and gave me a look.

"What are the results?" Alastair asked.

"Positive. You're pregnant miss l/n." The doctor smiled. Time froze. Alastair looked at me sympathetically.

I brought my hands up to my face as I sobbed.

"I'm an idiot." I cried.

"I'm sure the father will help you care for it." The doctor said.

"No he wont." I cried.

"Why not?" He asked.

"He's already engaged." Alastair said before hugging me. "Lets get you home." He said. I nodded and Alastair scooped me up bridal style.

A/n: Just a quick little filler chapter.