Chapter Thirteen

Your POV

I woke up snuggled against Ciel. I missed his warmth. Even though he was still with Elizabeth, it didn't matter in that moment. I just wanted to hold him.

"F/n." Ciel mumbled. He shifted and I snapped my eyes shut, pretending to sleep. "Get up." He said trying to push me over gently.

"Noooo." I groaned and gripped his waist.

"I have work to do." He sighed.

"What work?" I mumbled.

"I have a job y'know.' He said.

"Yeah. You're job is to lay here till I want to get up." I said promptly.

"And when will that be?" He asked.

"Never." I smiled and snuggled into him more.

He stood up which sent me falling off the bed. I landed on the ground with a thud.

"Are you going to get up now?" He asked. I shook my head and reached my arm up and pulled the blanket down on top of me. I curled up in it and shut my eyes.

"Night."

"You're something else." He said and left the room.

*Time Skip Brought To You By Sebastian's Butter Knives*

I walked downstairs to find Ciel.

"Ciel!?" I called. He didn't answer. I wandered the house and saw Sebastian carrying a tray of cake.

"Sebastian." I said. He turned to me and pulled a list out of his pocket. "What's this?" I asked.

"The young master wants you out running errands." He said. I frowned. "Something wrong?" He asked.

"I just wanted to spend the day with him." I huffed.

"Very sorry M'lady." He said. I looked at the list. He wanted me to go shopping. I sighed and exited the manor. I had decided to walk.

I spent hours wandering around town, and finally had finished. I began running towards the manor, excited to see Ciel. The sun had begun to set and I frowned. We would have to sleep soon.

I walked into the door and immediately Sebastian pushed me up the stairs and into my room. He had a dress laid out on the bed (On the side) I smiled at its beauty and ushered Sebastian out so I could change. I changed quickly then saw a note on the mirror. I ran over to it and picked it up.

Dear F/n

       Do you like the dress? It made me think of you, though it cant even compare to your beauty. Meet me outside in the garden. I have a surprise for you.

                                                                                                             Love,

                                                                                                                    Ciel Phantomhive

I smiled at how he had written 'Love'. I felt myself blush slightly. I swung my door open and began skipping down the hallway happily. I made my way outside and looked. Rose petals covered the ground in a path. I followed them and noticed they came to a stop. I raised my head to see Ciel standing beside a table that had a candle in the center.

A huge smile grew on my face as I looked at him. I began walking towards him slowly, savoring the moment. He waited patiently for me.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Hello." He said smiling back. He pulled out one of the chairs and I sat down. He pushed it in (That's what she said :b) then sat across from me.

Sebastian came out carrying two plates. He set them on the table and removed the covering. "Duck Breast with pomegranate citrus glaze." He said smiling at us.

"Thank you." I said giving him a big smile. He nodded and walked off.

"Is this why you sent me out all day?" I asked smirking at him. He nodded. "You're so sweet." I said and leaned over the table to poke his cheek. I watched as his face flushed red. I smiled.

"Do you like your meal?" He asked. I nodded stuffing my face even more. I quickly finished my food and soon he did too.

"I really missed spending time with you." He said quietly. I reached my hand across the table and put my hand on his. He looked me in the eyes.

"Me too." I said.

Sebastian then came out carrying plates once again. He refilled our glasses of water, picked up our dirty plates, and put new ones down. He removed the covers to reveal a type of dessert.

"French Silk Pie." He said. I picked up my fork and smiled. I begin eating and Ciel ate as well.

"This is delicious." I said smiling.

Ciel nodded in agreement.

"Sebastian is an amazing cook." I said.

After we finished Ciel stood up and pulled me up out of my chair.

"Want to go for a walk?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed his hand. We began walking off into the grass. I had always felt slightly uneasy in the dark. Like someone was watching me. My grip on Ciel's hand tightened.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked stopping in his tracks.

"I-I just don't like the d-dark very much." I said turning my head in all directions.

"Don't worry I wont let anything happen to you." He said and looked me in the eyes. We stood there like that before I crashed my lips into his. I ran my hands through his hair as he set his on my hips. He pulled me against him and licked the bottom of my lip. I allowed him entrance and moaned as he deepened the kiss. He pulled away from me, leaving me wanting more.

"Better now?" He whispered.

"Lets just go back to your room." I whispered back. I watched as his eyes widened in shock.

"A-are you sure." He stuttered. I pulled his face down to mine and brought my mouth to his ear.

"I need you." I whispered seductively.

It was then I noticed his little friend. We made our way to his room and he shut the door behind us and locked it. I closed the curtains and we climbed onto the bed and began making out.

***Slight lemon ahead***

 I pulled Ciel's shirt over his head and soon returned my lips to his. He began unbuttoning the back of my dress. My hands found there way to his pants and I unbuttoned them. We both stood so I could remove my dress and he could removed his pants. Ciel unclipped my bra leaving me completely topless. His eyes began scanning my body. I quickly covered my top with my arms.

"Don't hide from me." He said lowered my arms.

The rest of the night was the best night of my life.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Thanks for reading. See you next time! ~Faith xx ♥