6

Abrielle;

I hear the doorbell ring, so I pause my episode of 'The 100' and quickly go downstairs to answer it.

I quickly unlock the front door, not wanting to keep whoever it is waiting. I open it to see Cameron's, bright, smiling face.

"Hi, Cam," I say while wrapping my arms around his small torso and hugging him. "Wanna go to Starbucks or something?" I nod and pull him inside of my house. "Let me grab my phone and tell my brother goodbye," I say before jogging upstairs and going to my room. I grab my phone, yell goodbye to Gabe, and quickly fix my messy bun.

I go downstairs and Cameron smiles as he sees me. "Leggo," he says as he grabs my hand and leads me outside.

-

A few hours into our mini Starbucks date, we decide to leave since Cameron has to pick his sister up from the airport.

We get into Cams car and he turns the radio up. "BEAUUUUTIFUL GIRRRRRLLLS!" Cameron yells out the lyrics to the song that was currently on and cups my face in his large hands. I giggle at him and he continues to sing at the top of his lungs.

I shake my head at him as I look out the car window, noticing people walking by who laugh as they see Cameron. Something quickly catches my attention. Shawn and Laur walking into Starbucks.

Together.

I ignore it. It's not the first time they've been together. I continue to dance and sing along with Cameron. "Shall we go now?" He asks in a horrible British accent. I nod and he slowly backs out of the parking lot as I giggle at his silliness.

The song finishes as we pull up to my house.

He puts the car in park and I speak, "Cam?" "Hmm?" "What are we?" "Well, what do you want us to be?" "I-I don't know." "I do," he replies, smiling.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" I flirt back, my voice only a whisper. He smiles before slowly leaning in. His lips brush mine and I smile before getting out of the car.

"I'll see you later, Cam," I say before shutting the car door. He smiles once again and drives off as I safely get into my house.

I go into the kitchen and take off my jacket. I lay it on the couch and walk over to the cabinets. I grab a small bowl and then go to the fridge. I put some grapes into a bowl and pop one into my mouth as I stick the bag back into the fridge. The doorbell rings and I jump, startled.

What did Cameron forget to tell me?

I walk to the front door and open it, revealing Shawn. "Yes?" I ask, rolling my eyes, not in the mood to talk to him right now.

"C-can I come in?" He stutters and shivers as he stands in my doorway, the cold air turning his nose pink. I nod and he, gladly, walks inside.

I walk back to the kitchen and he follows close behind. "So, what's up?" He asks, smiling. "Nothing," I reply, as I pop another grape into my mouth and walk towards the stairs. He trails behind me as I go upstairs, wanting to relax and watch tv.

We get to my bedroom and we sit down on my comfy bed. "What's wrong?" A look of concern washes over his face. "Shawn. Don't play dumb," I scoff, rolling my eyes as I press play on the tv remote.

"What?" "Shaw-" "What did I do?" He asks as he grabs the remote out of my hands and pauses the tv. "Hey, I was watching that!" I reach for the remote. "And I was talking to you," he shoots back, angrily.

"Well maybe I don't want to talk to you right now!" His face turns soft as he sets the remote down on the bed and stands.

"A-alright. Call me when you're ready then," he softly says as he leaves my room, silently shutting the door behind him. I sigh and press play on the remote. I really don't need his drama in my life right now.

-

A/N: oOh shawny boy's gettin' sassy over hereee :)