16

Shawn;

I pull into Elle's driveway and put my car in park. I turn the key in the ignition and take it out as I quickly get out of my, freshly washed, black jeep. I lock the doors and run up to the door, as the wind is brutal.

I pull my phone out of my hoodie pocket, exchanging it for my car keys, and text Elle as I patiently wait on her, dark, front porch.

To: Elle
Come outside xx

To: Elle
Hurry

To: Elle
Hello???

To: Elle
Wake up, love

I sigh as I wait for a response.

She's probably not even awake.

I shiver as the wind picks up again and I cuddle my maroon hoodie closer to my freezing body. I look down and instantly regret wearing my thin, flannel, pajama pants and my old house shoes.

A couple of seconds later the typing bubble appears, followed by a message from her. I stare down at the small, bright, screen and read the message.

From: Elle
Shawn, it's 1AM

From: Elle
& I'm tired

To: Elle
Who cares

To: Elle
Get ur butt outside

I see a bright light turn on upstairs and some movement through the blurred glass door. There's a sudden click of a lock and the door opens, revealing Elle with squinted eyes.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to tell you something."

"And this couldn't wait until tomorrow?"

"Nope."

She sighs as she rubs her eyes and motions for me to go inside. She shuts the door behind me and turns to face me while wrapping her arms around herself, trying to warm up. "So, what did you want to tell me," she whispers, followed by a long yawn and a small shiver.

"Elle, each and every day I fall harder and harder for you. You're so genuine, and loving and someone that I can be around for hours without getting annoyed. You've got me going crazy and I know you don't want to rush into anything, but I don't know how much longer I can wait. So," I take a deep breath before continuing, "that being said, wanna make things official?"

She nods before closing the little space between us and wrapping her gentle arms around my long torso. I wrap my arms around her stomach and smile into her shoulder. I pull away and plant a long soft kiss on her warm cheek.

"Shawn." "Hmm?" I hum as I look into her brown eyes and slowly slide my cold hands down to her waist. "You're so adorable." She giggles as I smile at her before speaking.

"As much as I'd love to stay, I'd better get going before my parents find out that I'm gone." "Bye, Shawn."

"Sleep good, beautiful." And with that, I leave her house, my heart rapidly beating.

-

A/N : OKOKOK #SHABRIELLE IS REAL AHHHH