Ch 15 Prom?

Hey guys! Just thought that I would give you a pic of the squad. 👆🏽

Nala Pov

I love my friends! I've known them for about a couple months but I know they are my ride or dies. I see Cindy and Jazmine during passing period and I go up to them.
"Hey guys!" I say waving my hand
"Wassup girl?" Cindy says
"Hey Nala what's up?" Jazmine says with a smile.
"Nothing about to head to French. What about you guys ?"
"nothing just talking about Prom. It's this weekend!" Jazmine squeals clapping her hands.
"Oh yeah! I wonder who we are all going to go with."Cindy says sarcastically
"Well I don't know Cindy we both are having boy problems remember?" Jazmine says rolling her eyes
"Well, you guys shouldn't find it hard to find a date. You guys practically have boys falling to their knees." I say laughing
"You think so?" Jazmine asks with a wide grin
"Hell yeah!" I say pointing to a guy coming from behind us

Zack Tatum the starter quarterback on the football team. He was tall, white, good looking, and I hear he is the sweetest guy. Never met him before though so I wouldn't know.

Jazmine turns and sees Zack "Hey Zack!" She says and gives him a hug.
My jaw drops and I look at Cindy who shrugged her shoulders.
"Hey Jazz what's up?" He says pulling away from her hug.
"Nothing just hanging out, what's up?" She asks in her dashing smile.
"Oh nothin I was just going to ask if you had a date to Prom." He asks rubbing the back of his neck with a nervous smile.
"Oh! Uhm..." She stood quietly for a couple seconds. "If you don't want to go with me it's fine." He says
"no! It's not that it's just Uhm..." She looks at me for help. That's when I intercede,
"Oh Zack, she just has something to do with me and parents on Saturday. So she doesn't know if she can make it." I say smoothly.
He looks at me with his piercing blue eyes. "Oh..." He said
"Yeah! But don't worry it is not a for sure thing. I'll let you know if I can go." Jazmine said turning back to him.
"Oh okay, well just let me know." He said walking away with a smile. "Yeah! I have your number." Jazmine says with a smile.
Then he was gone.
I turn to look at her in awe, "What the hell is wrong with you Jazzy?? Why didn't you say yes?" I say folding my arms.
"Yeah fo' real Jazz! He was sooooo fiinneeeeee I couldn't stop staring at him!" Cindy said biting her lip.
"Seriously? Huey guys!" Jazmine says as if we knew.
I sigh and shake my head.
The bell rings
"I got to go guys! Bye!" I say and run off

in class I was just pretending to listen to my French teacher when all of a sudden someone began blasting music outside! All heads turned to look out the window and I heard people whispering.I love music, any type really I can vibe with. Though it was playing Brian Mcknight's Back At One, which is my favorite song!

Confused I look out the window to see Ceasre in a suit and tie with a sign that says

~PROM?~

And he had the biggest smile that I ever seen

I was astonished! I never would have thought that Ceasre actually listened to me when I said that this was my favorite song. I was in the verge of tears. When he finally noticed me through the classroom window and he waved. I waved back and i started to go out the class.
All my classmates stared at me but I didn't care I just wanted to be with Ceasre

Ceasre Pov

God!! I was so nervous...I have been falling for Nala ever since I saw her for the first time. I still remember the way I felt the first time I saw her...and I still feel the same way.i can't deny this feeling have for her. I hope she feels the same and I didn't just make a complete fool of myself.

I saw Nala get out of her class and all her classmates were staring out the window with big smiles. As she walked to me I wasnt nervous anymore. I could see her face and she had the biggest smile, she wrapped her arms around my neck and finally kissed me. Her kisses...different from any other girl I had ever been with. Those lips were so gentle giving me a different tempo than what I'm used to. It was so much better, it was slow and passionate. All the tough guy shit that I try to pull across disappeared. I grab hold of her back and she laughed in between our kisses. I pulled back and kissed her nose.