Ch 2 The Morning After Side Effects

If you didn't read the last chapter because of my warning it's all gucci lol. But just to fill you in, Huey and Jazmine finally had sex! About time right?! Anyways. Onto the story....

Fanaticxoxoxo 💕

Jazmine was exhausted and just plain tired. Even though it was a magical night......full of  beautiful passion that she so desperately wanted, her body was defeated.
As she laid in bed with her eyes closed peacefully, she did not feel the warm, strong arms that caressed her body all night.
Still with closed eyes she maneuvered her hands around the bed to feel his mocha skin.

Nothing

Her eyes slowly peeled open as she winced at the sunlight cutting through the open window.
She glanced around, the afro boy wasn't there. She let her eyes wander around the room and her sight catches the pink letter J still hanging on his wall.

She smiled at this and giggled.

I really did love that shirt.

As she was trying to sit up she felt unusual, her eyes were heavily blurry and her muscles all over body began to tremble furiously.

She attempted to lift herself just a tad so she could sit up all the way, but her arms gave up and collapsed making her fall flatly back on the mattress.

Oh my gosh!

What's happening?

She wanted to call for help, but she wasn't allowed to come over last night.
Her parents wanted her to themselves for the weekend because, of course, they missed their daughter.
She covered herself with the blankets with the best of her ability and waited.
Questions ran through her mind.

Is this serious?
Do I need to go to the hospital??
Am I pregnant??
Oh my God I'm pregnant!
But I've been on birth control!
Oh my gosh, what if it didn't work this time?!
Oh Jazmine calm down, you aren't pregnant.
Yes I am! I'm pregnant just like Cindy!

Suddenly the door swung open and Jazmine hid her face with the covers.
"You are still in bed?"
She peeked up innocently over the covers to see Huey in gray sweats and a black tank top.
He stood there with his arms folded on his firm chest.
She loved when he wore tank tops, which is not often.
It really shows his muscular build that she was and is so attracted to.
"Uh, yeah. Sorry, I'm just tired...." She breathed in, a little pink in her cheeks.
He raised his eyebrow.
"What's wrong?" He asked walking closer.
She nervously tried to cover herself, she was still naked.
"Nothing! I-"
Jazmine felt her legs quiver and she gasped.
Huey looked down at the sheets to see frantic movement.
He stared back at her and she turned red.

"Huey! I don't know what's going on! I can't move and my legs..." She began to say.

Huey sat on the other side of her and pulled the covers off her to see her legs quiver uncontrollably.

"Oh..." He mumbled as he bit the inside of his cheek.
Jazmine looked at him as she held her legs down.
"What Huey? Tell me please, im freaking out here." She admitted shakily.
A couple moments later, her legs stopped their little episode and she let out a deep sigh.
Huey got up from the bed and began to pick up her clothes that were scattered all over the room.
When he had them all, he returned to the bed.
"Here, let me put on your clothes."
Jazmine tilted her head in confusion
"I can do it myself Huey."
"No, you can't.  At least right now."
"Watch me!"
She snatched her panties and tried to lift her legs to put them on.
Though as hard as she tried she couldn't lift her leg enough.
"Oh my gosh...what's wrong with me?" She asked sadly giving him back her panties
"Nothing" he argued as he lifted her toned legs and placed her panties past her knees.
"Can you lift your hips?" He asked eyeing her
She attempted to but she let out a gasp of pain.
"Ow! It's sore!" She whined.
Huey without hesitation lifted her hips for her, putting her panties on correctly.
"Huey what's going on, you don't seem worried."
Huey didn't say anything as he placed on her shorts.
He sighs
"I think I was more than what you could handle last night." He claimed scooting to her chest with her bra in hand.
"What are you talking about?" She asked picking up her hair so he could put on her bra.
He gently moved her arms through the bra straps and hooked it in the back.
He reached for her shirt.
"Your body is just reacting from the....intensity of last night."
He stretched out the head opening of the shirt and placed it over her.
Jazmine reminisced from last night.