Ch 8 May The Ass Whoopin' Begin

"What the hell?!" Riley shouted as he ran downstairs.

Koda landed on top Huey when he tackled him out the door.

"Koda stop right now!" Jazmine yelled.

The two boys were grunting as they were wrestling to get on top the other.

Though, Huey tripped backward and landed on his back.

As Koda straddled him on both sides he raised his fist, about to punch him directly in the face.

"Stop!" Jazmine shrieked as she jumped on Koda's back.
Preventing him from hitting Huey.

"Get off him Jazmine!!" Julia yelled as she ran to the girl, dragging her off her boyfriend.

Though, Huey used this to his advantage and gives Koda a quick jab in his nose.

"Aye!!" Riley shouts as he runs over to the fight.

Dragging the girls off the boys.

Koda, finally, was able to jab Huey back, causing Huey to push him off in anguish.

Huey launched a kick to Koda's chest knocking him on the grass in the front lawn.

"Riley let me go!" Jazmine yelled squirming from his hold.

"Stop! Y'all jus makin it worse!!" He countered throwing the two girls back in the house.

Huey got in top of Koda and began giving him hard jabs to his face.

Koda began to cover his face with his forearms, attempting to block his continuous punches.

Riley darted to his brother who had bloody knuckles and tackled him to the floor

"Get off me!!" Huey yelled underneath his brother.

"It's ova nigga! Stop it!"

But Koda wasn't done.

He pushed Riley off Huey and slammed on top him giving him time to hand one more quick punch to the face.

"Enough!" Riley yelled tackling Koda.

The two boys returned to their feet letting out harsh breaths.

"Stop it yo! Y'all sum crazy muthafuckas!"
Riley shouted going between the two holding his arms out to keep their distance from each other.

Huey spit out blood quickly and Koda began wipe his nose. Still glaring at each other intensely.

"Huey are you okay?!" Jazmine asked, running from the house.

Huey turned his head to her as she ran up to him, placing her hands to the sides of his face.

Examining him closely.

"Oh my gosh. Come on. Let me clean you up." Jazmine said with big eyes.

Huey nodded surprisingly, as he followed her, giving one final death glare to Koda who stood with Julia and Riley.

"What the hell Koda?" Julia asked, slamming her palms on her hips.

"What?" He snapped, wiping off the remainder of the blood on his face.

"You didn't have to mess with him like that! If you didn't this would have never happened!"

"What the hell happened?" Riley asked dusting his self off.

"How the hell are you gonna blame me?! He is the one who started it!" Koda yelled to her

"Don't you fucking yell at me!" She barked, going to his face.