Ch 15 Differences

In the real world...

It's been a couple days since Huey and Jazmine have been in their accident and they still haven't woken up.

The friends have taken turns visiting them.

Talking to them.

Saying what's been going on with their lives lately.

Though everyone has mainly just been quiet....it was not like the gang to be quiet.

Even when they did spend time together, it just wasn't the same.

Nala hasn't been home.

She couldn't stand her parents trying to convince her to go see a shrink.

"Honey, you need to talk about this." They said.

"You can't keep holding this all in." They said.

Shut up...shut up....shut up...shut up

Just...shut your fucking mouths.

Please...

She was going nuts.

Well, since she can't stand her parents she has been spending a lot of time at her boyfriend's.

At his apartment Nala was laying in bed with him.

Something has been eating at her mind ever since the day of Huey and Jazmine's accident.

"Baby?" She asked looking up to him.

"Hm?" He asked, not really paying her no mind. He was...a little distracted.

"Where were you the day of Huey and Jazmine's accident?" She finally asked.

Caesar broke from his trance and looked down at the brown girl. Who curled her fists unto his shirt.

What did he tell her?

Did he tell her that he was at a friends house?

Was it that he went to the store?

"Uh, I went to the store." He said. Finally, picking an answer.

Nala laid silent for a couple moments.

"Why are you lying?" She asked sitting up.

Caesar began to sweat a bit.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"You said that you needed some air and you went on a walk." Nala slightly growled, as she rubbed her temples.

Caesar bit the inside of his cheeks.

"Damn...sorry I don't like lying to you." He admitted sitting up, facing her.

"Then don't." Nala snapped.

Nala took in a deep breath.

"If you don't like lying to me, then don't dammit!" She cried, sniffling.

Caesar sighed.

"So Where did you really go? Because i think I know where and I hope I'm wrong. I hope that the reason that I can't find that tan folder Detective Salazar gave us is because you threw it away. Not that you kept it for yourself and tried to find Damon." She escalated her tears.