Visual : The Wedding Dress

Okay... That is one lovely wedding dress, ain't it?

It is to be featured in one of my own works, as the dress my Main Character designs.

Title : Barefoot Cinderella

Author : Rayna Malik

Wattpad Username : fieryfyrfly

Summary : Sometimes, life doesn't turn out the way it is supposed to....

Take Ariel Winters for example. She was supposed to have two parents who dotted on their little Elle. Two best friends who'd be with her through thick and thin. a loving prince charming that, when the time comes, would whisk her away to a live filled with love. A life that would be envied by many....

But, unfortunately, she got an absentee father, a dead mother, an enemy who was formerly her best friend, a vicious stepsister and a cold-hearted and cunning stepmother who didn't care whether she lived or died as long as she serves her purpose.

Now she yearns for her prince more than she ever had before....

Follow Ariel Winters on a journey of self-discovery and self-worth as she tackles vicious stepsisters and high school, tries to find herself in the world that is trying to drag her down, all the while getting her prince charming to finally notice her.

Give it a read if you'd like....